CHAPTER 32

Complicated Hearts

Kang Soo Ah yawned and stretched her arms out and slowly opened her eyes, she looked to right of the bed...empty. She couldn't help but feel a tinge of sadness deep down. Every single time they slept together the next morning he would have left. She sighed and rubbed her eyes and slowly sat up in bed covering herself with the blanket and looking around the room.

She bit her lip wondering what to do before she reached for her phone and scrolled down her contacts to RM's number. She hovered her finger over it and remembered the night when she'd hugged him and shook her head.

"Babo!" she murmured to herself, "Why did you do that?!"

She grimaced and pulled the covers off and walked into the shower while mentally telling herself to not get close to RM.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

*ring ring* *ring ring*

Nam Suji murmured in her sleep and moved slightly, not wanting to pick up her phone.

*ring ring* *ring ring*

Suji sighed and slowly opened her eyes a tiny bit and caught a glimpse of Jin lying next to her. Her heart suddenly stopped as guilt engulfed her body again. She gently supported herself on her elbow and looked at him sleeping soundly, his arm still wrapped comfortably around her waist.

*ring ring*

"sh!t," she murmured and looked at who was calling, it was the chief. Her palms suddenly started to sweat and her eyes reverted back to Jin who was sound asleep.

*ring ring*

Suji saw Jin furrowing his brows at the sound of the phone and she quickly ended the call. She then slowly removed his arm off her and slid out of bed without him noticing and walked to the lounge while calling the chief back.

"Neh chief?" Suji whispered once she was in the lounge.

"Suji? What took you so long to answer?"

"Mianhe chief, is something the matter?" Suji asked checking the bedroom door one more time before turning to face the window.

"Yes, Hyerin told me yesterday that Bangtan think that the government are involved"

"Neh chief"

"If that's the case then Bangtan will be investigating the government as well as the police from now on," the chief said, "Meaning they could find out about you three,"

Suji gulped and her hands held the phone tightly, "What should we do then?"

"We need to find out from Bangtan where they're keeping the E7 drugs Suji," the chief explained, "We need to get our hands on the drug before Bangtan sells them off or worse whoever it is from the government that's behind all this."

Suji listened quietly, her heartbeat racing frantically now.

"I need you girls to hurry up and find out Suji and then leave as soon as you know," the chief ordered her, "We need to catch Bangtan and the government official behind this arasso."

"Neh..." Suji whispered.

"Suji do you understand-"

"Who are you talking to?"