F O R T Y - E I G H T

| 2 more imagines :( maybe there'll be bonus ones ? You guys wanted more sad imagines so here ya go :( you and Finn are 25 years old |

You and Finn have been together for 3 years. A few weeks ago he cheated on you with some girl. You were heartbroken and since then your relationship has been strained. Neither of you have talked about it for unknown reasons.

Finn wakes up in the middle of the night and packs his things. He knows your relationship will never be the same so he makes it easier by leaving.

You wake up and roll over, feeling the empty side of the bed. You quickly sit up and see a note lieing where Finn once did. You open the note and read it,

"Dear Y/n,

I am so sorry. I love you with all my damn heart. But I hurt you you haven't said anything about what I did. It wasn't right and I am so deeply sorry. You deserve so much better. I love you, but I know there is someone else who will treat you like a queen, like you're the only girl in the world. I wish I could've been that person, but I fucked it all up. Words can't explain how sorry I am.. for leaving you like this, for being such an asshole, for everything. Maybe we could've fixed it, but I'm not sure it would be the same. I'll miss you so fucking much. I can't keep seeing you knowing that I did what I did. I can't look at you knowing that I hurt you. You might be good at hiding your pain from other people, but I couldn't bare to see it. I can't be around you knowing that you're in pain because of a dumbass decision I made. I love you so much, but its time for goodbye.

Finn."