How much they love you

______________Third person's POV______________
____________

"Fuck you..."

Taehyung said and that was enough to make the boy's shock and devastated.

After saying that, Taehyung glared at them for the first time and ran oustide.

"Hyung..."
"What have we done..?" Jungkook said, he was surprised that their Taehyung cursed at them..

"Tae never swears.. And he even glared at us.. He must be really angry." Namjoon said.
"YOONGI, WERE YOU THE ONE THAT THOUGHT OUR TAEBABY TO SWEAR?!"
Jin yelled at Yoongi.

"Calm down Jin hyung, I know Tae already knows how to swear but that's not important right now.. He's angry at us and we need to say sorry.. I think we have been too overprotective over him and he must be tired of it.." Namjoon said calmly and The others looked at him.

"But Namjoon hyung-" Jungkook was cut off.

"I've never thought of saying this but.. I'm disappointed at us.. We fail to love Tae, we promised 2 years ago to love him and make him feel loved but we just made it the opposite.. We made him feel.. Suffocated by us." Namjoon said and sighed.

"I think we need to change.." Jin said and the others looked at him confused.
"We need to be the boyfriends that Tae needs.. Not some possessive crazy bastards.. We need to at least let him go out, and have some fun."

"I hate to say this Jin, but i agree with you." Yoongi said and the others nodded in agreement.

"We have to go and find Tae now.. LETS GO!" Jimin said and they nodded. "Jin, let's go" Yoongi said to Jin who was busy on his phone calling Taehyung to see if he can call the younger but it seems his phone was off,"Yah! It's Jin hyung you brat, aishh.." Jin said and with that, they all left the house in full speed to find their TaeTae.

_______________Taehyung POV_______________

I ran outside the house and ran in full speed to the café.
I let my tears out..
"Even though.. I love them.. They are just too much.."
I sobbed, i quickly wiped my tears away when i got in front of the café.

I saw hyung..

He saw me and waved happily, he was sitting beside the windows and i waved back a little.
I went inside the café, but when i got closer, hyung's happy face turned into a frown and a little angry expression.

"Tae! What happened?? Why are you crying?" Hyung asked worriedly.
He stood up and hugged me.

I continue to sob and let my tears out again.

After a few minutes, i finally calmed down and looked at hyung and smiled softly.

"Thank you Bogumie hyung.."
"You're welcome, but Tae.. Why are you crying?"

After hyung asked that, I became quiet and more nervous.
His face then got serious as he looked at me.

"Tae.. Was it them..?" Hyung asked and i nodded slowly.

"Those bastards..!" Hyung yelled and slammed his fist on the table.
A few people then looked at us confused.

"H-hyung.. It's okay, really.. It's just, i was so angry at them for being so mean about you and being really possessive over me.. They're all a buttface.. You know?" I said and hyung chuckled.

"Yeah, they are a buttface."
I nodded in agreement.
"But.. How did you escaped? How did they let you go alone without you asking them 1000 times of permission?"
I kept quiet.
I then motioned hyung to come closer so i could whisper something to him.
"I.....

Cursed at them.." I whispered

Hyung then gasped and covered his mouth at shock.
"Y-you W-WHAT?!!!" Hyung said or rather shouted to me.

I then smiled sheepishly.

"It was my first time to swear at them, I honestly feel proud and i feel i have grown up.." I said smiling a little.

"B-but Tae.. You know you I don't like you swearing and especially him. Ya know? If he found out that you learned to swear at someone.. Oh gosh Tae, i could already imagine a demon killing your boyfriends and me! And you know that swearing isn't good right?" Hyung asked
I nodded and hung my head low.

"Did Jin told you this? Swearing is?" Hyung asked.
"Bad.." I said and pouted.

"Good, now stop being sad and let's order some drinks if you want? What coffee would you like?"
"Macchiato please~" i said happily and giggled.

Hyung then chuckled at me and ruffled my hair.

"Now that's the Kim Taehyung i know, don't worry about them, i know that they aren't angry at you.. I can't even imagine them being so pissed and hurting you.. It's just that they love you too much, and i know how that feels." Hyung said and I tilted my head in the side.

"What do you mean Bogumie hyung?" I asked.

He then smiled sweetly at me "I definitely know what they feel, because if i was your lover, i would be overprotective and possessive over you too ya know? You're too cute and beautiful, you're weird and funny sometimes, you have a nice personality and you have a nice feminine body, you're too perfect but you always show that you aren't just perfect.. You show people that even if you have those wonderful blessings.. You still show them that you're a human and still have imperfections and make mistakes.. You are Kim Taehyung and that's all you show them."

Hyung explained and i smiled at him.

"Thank you Bogum hyung, I'm really glad i met you."
"Me too Tae, so don't worry about it, even if they do cross the lines.. I'll be there to protect you.. And him too.."

"TAE!"