Chapter 35

"I see it in your eyes, the love shining for me".

Everything had fallen into place. After Atharva's act of bravery, Aahana and he did not leave the place, rather made the most of their time with each other and had loads of fun. When the party was over, they stayed in the hotel room Atharva had booked, just chilling around and shopping. Aahana had a great fondness for clothes more than anything just the way Atharva had for electronics so you can imagine the amount of money they must have wasted.

They reached Delhi early morning and despite Aahana's numerous protests, Atharva went to the office while all she wanted to do was rest.

When she woke up, she felt refreshed. She took a quick shower and decided to head to the office. Once she was done dressing, she grabbed her purse and keys right when the doorbell chimed.

With a puzzled expression plastered on her face, she opened the door to find Urvashi standing with a bright smile. "Good Afternoon, dear."

"Uh Good afternoon, mom. Actually, he is in the office."

"I know. I'm actually here to see you." She entered inside and made herself comfortable on the sofa.

She opened her bag and handed some papers to Aahana.

Her eyes widened when she read it. "Divorce?"

"Yes, dear." There was a solemn expression on Urvashi's face. "I'm so sorry, but Atharva wants to divorce you. He told me to bring these papers."

Aahana felt her eyes narrow in disbelief. "You are lying. He would never divorce me."

"I know the decision is abrupt but he has signed the papers." Flipping the pages, she indeed saw his signature. She felt her eyes water, but she controlled herself and glared at the woman sitting in front of her.

"Get out." She croaked.

"Dear it's not my fault. You must sign right now."

"I said get out." She stood up and shouted this time. She called the security guards and told them to take her away.

"Listen, anytime I see this woman anywhere near this house, you all will be fired."

The guards gulped and nodded. "Ma'am, please come with us."

Urvashi's face flamed in anger and she looked at Aahana with hatred. "You don't believe me? Fine, wait for Atharva to come, you'll regret marrying him. And listen, you can't change Atharva. He will always be my son. "

"Shut up and get out of my house. Right now, I said."

When the door closed, leaving her alone, she felt the tears freely roll down her cheeks but she took a deep breath and forced them away. She knew Atharva would never do something like this. Urvashi was just being a bitch.