[08: discussion pt. 2]

Tea's point of view

I heard his husky deep voice whispering in my ear slowly. His voice was so raspy and deep I could feel my body shiver at every word. I didn't know he was that close to me until suddenly something grabbed my butt firmly. I completely froze and giggled in surprise, did that sound really came out of my mouth, after all it didn't feel that bad. "You are not that innocent after all." He said whispering to my ear and I was sure he was smirking cockily even though I couldn't see him.

When I came to my senses and realized what was really going on, I could feel my face burning like a fire. I was probably as red as a tomato by now. "What is wrong with me?" I said to myself before moving away from him and following my parents towards the house. To my bad luck, they decided that 'the couple' should sit next to each other. How lucky I am, right?

How can I sit so close to him, when I'm so embarrassed. I wish I could disappear right now. Every time I am with him, I can't help but feel something. I don't know how to call it though. A part of me hates him, but there's this other part that is really into him. He's a complete stranger nevertheless, I've known him for only two days and I barely know anything about him, besides his age, the fact that he's rich and that I'm getting married to him without my consent.

But still... I can't help but fall for him. He is so handsome, sexy and so manly, but all his beauty has the wrong personality. He's a complete idiot, arrogant and I can't help but hate that side of his.

We took our seats on the table and started discussing about the marriage, as usual. Why should we? After all we've discussed about everything already, it's all in their hands, that have everything settled. My mind was somewhere else and I had no idea what everyone was talking about. That was until I felt a hand moving in my thigh. It was him. Couldn't he keep his hands still for 5 minutes.

I tried moving his hand, but he only gripped my thigh tighter. "Stop moving baby, I don't want to hurt you." He whispered smirking. "If you want your dick to still remain in the place you're used to, than you should move that hand." I said in a threatening tone, making sure others couldn't hear me.

Without thinking twice he removed his hand from my thigh. "Good boy." Who's the one smirking now husby.

The dinner finished faster than I thought it would. The wedding will be in about two weeks, which is insanely early. It's crazy what some people are willing to do just for some more power. And of course the place when it will take place is one of the fanciest in town, of course they want to brag to the media about it. After two more hours of trash talking I was finally home.

Namjoon's point of view

I could see her disappointment when she found out the house wasn't mine, I really don't understand this women, but nevertheless shocked when I saw her in that tiny dress, she looked so hot. Her body looked perfect leaning on mine, my 'little buddy' liked the view. If it was in my hand I would fuck her right now, but we're here for other matters.

"You are not that innocent after all." I said smirking, at the blushed cheeks she got. She left as soon as I said those words though and my 'little' buddy wasn't happy to be left like this. She's going to pay for that.

We took our seats on the table and started discussing about the marriage, I wanted to punish her right now, so I decided to tease a little. She froze in place, but I had that affect on all girls, you know, but then she tried to move. "Stop moving baby, I don't want to hurt you." I said smirking, but in seconds she was the one to smirk at me. "If you want your dick to still remain in the place you're used to, than you should move that hand." She said sounding really threatening, I know she could do shit, but just to be sure I removed my hand. After two boring hours, they all left and so did I.

When I arrived home, the boys already had girls over and of course I had to ease my stress so I joined them without questioning. She's going to get her punishment anyway, sooner or later, she will.