Chapter- 13#

Rihaan' POV

2 months ....since 2 months she is here... But nothing changed between us. She hates me from core of his heart.

Dam it !!!

She always ignore me.... whenever I m around...she behave as if she is a dead body.

In these 2 months .... She get close to others like Khala ...Saba and other workers.... Or I should say females of our house.... She always had her dupatta on her head .... She never came in front on any man except me n Asad.

Tolerating me is her helplessness....

She skips her meals whenever she is angry or sad.... Huh!!! This girl know how to make me fulfill her wishes....

I allowed her to meet her parents.... I have to because she is really stubborn.... I hurt her a lot so I want to make her feel better.... So I have to allow her to meet her parents.

But as you all know LADKIYON KO SAMAJHNA HUM LOGO K BAS ME NAHI....whenever she returns back to home she fights with me for ruining her and her family's life.

She shout at me like hell.... N when I shout back... She cries n skip her meal... She start eating only when I apologized her .... She acts like a typical Indian wife.... N why not she is....

still we don't have any bond.

Huh!!!

Forcing any girl is really a bad thing and I know how much I curse myself for doing so.

Ayaan asked me a question which make me realise Alizen's fathers pain.

If someone make your daughter to marry him forcefully than how would you feel Rihaan.... Rihaan tum b ek din kisi k baap banoge.... Then you would know Khan uncle's pain....

That's true.... But I can't change the past now...

But you can make the present better... Said a familiar voice .

I turned around my chair n find Ammi standing there
Ammi!!! You here??
-

Alizen'pov

I was going downstairs when I bump into someone....

Ayaan???

So you remember me.....right ?He asked

Alizen...he call my name .

How can I forget for whom 11 × 11 = 111... I said

Wait... You noticed that....? He asked

Obvio !!! Everyone notice such stupid answers.... I chuckle

But you here..... Don't tell me.... You are also member of this gang? I said in fear
You guess it right... He replied.

I don't believe it .... He was my classmate.