Chapter 5: Misunderstanding

A/N:-Very important note at the end of the chapter, please do read it.

Samantha's POV

I was getting anxious by all the stares given by the boys, but one boy who was just not staring, he was looking at me so intensely that it made shivers down my spine.

When I looked up to him he was still looking at me but then I got lost in his chocolate brown eyed which made me fall in love with hi-wait,what?

I mean they were beautiful, what the hell was I thinking? Stupid brain!

Someone cleared their throat and made me came out from my daze.

I saw that it was Jessica, I sighed heavily.

"Well, isn't it our new girl?" The boy with hazel eyes asked with a grin and i never missed the slight british accent when he said that.

My face heat up for no reason and lost eye contact with the boy, common Sam, it's just a simple question!

"Umm...yeah, hi I'm Samantha Miller", I said at last, with a small smile.

"I'm Cole Wood, nice to meet you Sam" he said with his usual grin and extended his hand for a handshake.

I hesitantly extended my hand too and take his.

He then take my hand near his lips and give my knuckles a feathery kiss.

I smiled and blushed deep red by his action.

"Dude,let her hand go." The black haired boy said rolling his eyes and I immediately pulled my hand back.

Emily suddenly said, "Anyways, Sam meet William Hemsworth the nicest boy in our School."

"Hey! I'm nice too!" Cole said and pouted like a child.

Emily rolled her eyes and said,"Shut up player, you can never be nice."

"Awe princess, you poached my heart." Cole said resting his hands near his heart and faking that he is hurt.

I chuckled and said,"Don't worry Cole, I'm sure you are nice too." Finally! I'm not nervous now.

"See there, that's my girl!" he cheered and was giving me flying kisses.

I laughed, but then I noticed that Emily was looking anywhere but us and Jessica was also smiling, did I say something wrong?

William cleared his throat and smiled at me "Hey, nice to meet you Samantha."

"Hello, nice to meet you too, William."

"Okay, at last the favourite boy of our School, Alec Bradshaw." She rolled her eyes, favourite boy?

"Hello Samantha", the boy with chocolate brown eyes said, oh...so his name is Alec.

"Umm..hey, Alec." I said with the sudden nervousness.

I saw that Cole was constantly staring at Emily but Emily was not even bothered by his stare. Is it this Cole, that Jessica was talking about earlier?

"So...Sam, tell us about you." Jessica suddenly blurted.

"Umm..uh..wh-what do you wanna know about me?" I asked all anxious, I don't wanna tell them especially the boys.

I don't want them to think I'm some kind of freak.

"EVERYTHING!!" Emily suddenly shouted and I was taken aback.

"Woah! Chill woman, don't get Sam frightened." Cole said suppressing a laugh.