Things Are Actually Going Okay For Once

I wake up to giggling and an arm wrapped around my waist. I slowly open my eyes, silently complaining that I have to get up. I look behind me to a sleeping Carl, his arm squeezing my waist from behind.

I hear the giggling again and look out through the bright cell entrance to see Glenn with his stupid camera he found on a supply run, and Maggie beside him. I rip free of Carl's grip, accidentally waking him, stumbling as I run out the cell.

"RHEE!" I shout, because not only has he woken me up, but he was also taking pictures of me.

"Shit." Glenn curses, hiding his camera behind his back as if I didn't see him with it already.

"Let me see it." I say crossing my arms after moving the hair out of my face.

"See what?" Carl asks, walking up behind me.

"Glenn." I warn. He's smiling like a dumbass, and Maggie is right at his side, arms crossed, biting her lip to try and keep herself from laughing.

"Ally." He says back, trying to maintain his laughter.

"Okay, what is happening?" Carl asks, looking between Glenn, Maggie and I.

"Glenn and his stupid camera." I tell Carl, finally tearing my eyes away from Glenn. "That's what's happening."

"Hey!" Glenn complains. "My camera isn't stupid!"

I smile, rolling my eyes, trying not to give him the satisfaction of making me laugh. I hold out my hand, waiting for him to give me the picture he took. "Come on, Glenn."

"Yeah," Maggie agrees with me, smirking. "Come on, Glenn."

He rolls his eyes, smiling. "Fine." He reveals his hand he was hiding behind his back to reveal a small black and white photo.

I take the ancient-looking photo from Glenn's grip, squinting down at it. Carl and I are laying on the bottom bunk together, our bodies extremely close. His arm is wrapped around my waist and my head is against his chest.
"Oh my gosh, you pervert." I tell Glenn, laughing.

"Pervert? No, revenge." Glenn smirks down at me.

Shit...

He takes the picture from my hand before I can crumble it in my hand and run in the other direction. "No, please, Glenn! I'm sorry!"

"Fine... I'll make a deal with you." Glenn answers, holding the picture over my head, just out of reach. "If you do my laundry chore for the rest of the week, I'll give you this picture, and I won't show either of your fathers."

Long story about how all this started. Glenn and I began a Prank War and things got a little too far. We agreed to end the feud, up until the other day when I put cornstarch in his underpants.

Now, he's getting his stupid sweet revenge.
I sigh, rolling my eyes. "Fine, just give me the picture." I jump for it, but Glenn brings it even further from my reach.

"Prank War officially over?" He asks, staring down at me with an evil smirk. Yep, he's enjoying himself alright.

"Yes, fine!" I agree. "Picture!"

Glenn slowly brings his hand down but before I could snatch it from his grip, he raises it back over my head again, just to the point where I'm too short to grab it. "Shake on it."

I roll my eyes, holding out my hand for a friendly handshake. Glenn accepts and gives me the picture. "Ohh, thank god."

Carl looks over my shoulder, staring down at the picture in my hands. "What are you going to do with it?" Maggie asks.