Chapter 13

Lucas

We got to school and introduced Angel to Redd and Breah, I could tell her and Miguel was feeling each other, not like I care. Angel was strictly a friend been a friend gon forever be a friend. Yeah she was cute and all but she been a friend toooo long plus I tryna shoot my shot with Kamri before it's too late. I can already tell she feeling me I'm feeling her so why not. At this point I really can't see myself with nobody but Kamri, and that shit crazy cuz my ass saying that. See back home I had all the hoes, I mean hoes out here want me but i only want Kamri sexy ass.

After school we all planned to meet up and Breah suggested we bring Angel along and she was gonna bring Christian. We was meeting up at 4 so i had sometime to drop by the boys and see what was popping. I hadn't seen nor heard from that nigga JJ he went into hiding so when I see that nigga imma put one in his ass. I can't get my fucking money imma get him period point blank.

I pulled up to the warehouse went inside, to my office and took a seat. Checking pricing and usales and counting money. I got a phone call from my little sister Layla, she was at camp this whole time so she never met Kamri. She a real life sweetheart but very very overprotective of me.

Lucas: wassup Lay

Layla: Today's the Last day who picking me up.

Lucas: What time you get out

Layla: 6

Lucas: Ma gon have to pick you up imma be out

Layla: really Lucas you really putting some chick over me?

Lucas: Really Layla it ain't even like that. You gon see me when you get home I gotta go I love you.

Layla: I love you too.

It was 3:30 when I got home

It was 3:30 when I got home. Angel was downstairs scrolling through her phone with popcorn in her lap. You ready i asked going to the fridge. Yeah she said getting up looking in the mirror. Let's bounce then I said cutting of the lights. We got into my car as I seen Kamri getting into her Mercedes truck. You wanna ride with us I asked . Nah she said back smiling. Aight bet, where we going I asked her. Im about to send it in the group chat she answered closing her door.

She drove off first listening to Big bank by YG.

We were all headed to the skating rink

Sooo Angel said what's up with you and Kamri, y'all together or what. I mean tbh I don't know it feel like we together but it don't know what I mean. I said looking at her and then at the road.

Nah I don't get it she says, did you express to her or tell her I want you to be my girl. I mean nah but I'm pretty sure she knows that I said.

See and there's the thing women want to physically hear you say it. You may think she knows but what if she doesn't. She said back looking at me.

Exactly she said as I drove silent.

————————————————————————
Kamri

I'm pretty sure your wondering how I really felt about Angel. Angel was cool, very very pretty if I do say so myself. Very sweet girl I can see us being friends.

Everyone was meeting up at the skating rink me, Lucas, Miguel, Breah, Christian *breah's boyfriend* and Angel. I had on some distressed high waist shorts a cropped Nike hoodie and my Nike vapormax. I pulled up at the skating rink and went inside. I waited for everyone else. While I was waiting I was greeted by some fans so I took some pics and signed stuff. Soon after everyone arrived, everyone pitched in and we got us a section.

We were bowling at it was so fun a bunch of laughs and jokes and just us being ya showing Angel a good time.

I got hungry so I ordered pizza and wings for our table. We all ate and talked to each other about our life. Honestly I love my friends and any opportunity I get to spend with them I down for it.

Lucas

   It was about 8 pm now so we headed out. Wait Breah shouted as we all walked out group pic her and Kamri said at the sane time making everyone look at each other.

Hey can you take our picture please Kamri said as she asked one of the employees, sure he said grabbing her phone. We all got straight to take the picture.

Kamri

   I posted the picture on Instagram and captioned it— Poppin flavor, Dripping sauce 💦🔥

Comments:

@bbyvera love a group pic😍😍
@Armon.Warren okayyy🔥🔥
@Saweetie THE GANGGG🤪
@tysodum new chick?
@weluvKamri spicy 🌶🌶

I got home and showered and did the normal. I had on a short pink silk night gown. I put my here in a high messy bun took my contact out put my glasses on. I got a text from Lucas, Can we talk? Yeah when I asked Tomorrow meet me at Monaes at 7pm

Lucas

I got home and Layla was there so I spent sometime talking to her catching up. I went upstairs showered. Muscle shirt and grey sweats. I texted Kamri asking if we could meet up and talk tomorrow. I think it's time.

To be continued

What y'all think 🤔
I'm getting to the good stuff 😩
Leave ideas‼️‼️‼️