Chapter Fifteen - Physical

Song of the chapter - Fumes by EDEN

!SMUT BEWARE!

Blair

"I know that you're not going to love yourself when you wake but know that I will. I'll always love you, no matter what." I whispered as I rubbed my thumb over Carl's hand. He was laid back in the bed with a white patch hiding his wound from everyone. His shirt was off and his face was cleaned. Olivia tried as hard as she could to stable him but he's asleep right now.

"Carl... I know you tried to save me from Ron or at least tried to but you didn't. You got hurt and that hurts me more than a gun shot. I need you here and I know you don't think I do. But... I do. Just please don't leave me here by myself. Please..." I begged him. I knew he wasn't listening but I just needed a sign. I need a sign that he was alive and well.

"Just please... I love you Carl." I whispered and there was still nothing from him. Suddenly I heard someone close the door behind me so I let go of Carl's hand and wiped away my tears. I looked behind me and saw Enid. She walked up to me and I looked back at Carl. I didn't know what she had to tell me at all. I didn't care about Enid and I knew she didn't either so I don't know why she's here.

"We need to talk." She said and I didn't move. I didn't even turn around to face her at all. "Now." She spoke again and I sighed. "What about?" I asked her and still stared at Carl. "You know what about. Ron and Carl." She spoke and I turned around. "Why are you here about Ron. He's dead and why do you wanna talk about Carl?" I asked her and stood up, staring at her. She crossed her arms at me and didn't move or speak.

"Get out Enid." I spat at her and pointed towards the door. "You need to know that my boyfriend died out there and your boyfriend will die too." She spat at me and walked further up to me. I wanted to cry at the words that Enid said but I wasn't going to. I knew everything was a lie and that Carl, is a survivor. "You're so full of shit." I growled at her and suddenly, she swung her hand to collide my face. She slapped me right across the cheek and I looked back up her.

My cheek was heating up from the slap and I stared at me. "You came here to tell me my boyfriend was going to die!" I screamed at her and walked towards her. Suddenly, the door opened and I saw the whole group walk in. "Your boyfriend was a criminal and he deserved what he got! He needed to be slaughtered not just stabbed! He shot my boyfriend's eye, sexually assaulted me and got himself killed!" I screamed at her and I felt Glenn's hands on my shoulders as Tara stood between me and Enid.

"You Can't do that! You can't!" I screamed and felt the tears stream out of my eyes. The more Glenn pushed on my shoulders, the more I was getting worked up. I was getting more and more upset by the minute. "Don't! Stop! Let me go!" I yelled at Glenn as tears streamed down my cheeks. "No! Let me go!" I sobbed and Glenn wrapped his arms around the front of my chest and around my back, connecting his hands together at the side of me.

"NO! LET ME GO!" I screamed but Glenn took me to the ground. He cradled me as Enid got taken out the room by Maggie. "Please Glenn..." I sobbed into his arm and he rubbed my hair. "He isn't coming back, that's what she said... That's what she said." I sobbed into his arms. He tried to calm me down as we were both sat on the wooden floor. Everyone around us was watching but I didn't care. I was way too broken and hurt to care. I needed Carl back now, no matter what.

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

"FUCK!" I heard in the middle of the night, making me feel the bed beside me for Carl. Carl had woken about Two days ago and he's been avoiding me as much as he could. I knew Carl loved me no matter what but he doesn't love himself. "Carl!" I called out and whipped the blanket off of me. I walked through the halls in only my shorts and hoodie.