Chapter 3: Pinkie!

(Happy Fluffs pov)
[Your castle]

5:00 am. Time to pack and leave. I must make hast if I wish to make it to Ponyville tonight. Using magic, I grabbed my bags, opened the door to my room and walked out, without looking might I add. Upon doing so I ran into something, or rather somepony. My face embedded in something soft and fluffy.

I look up to see who I ran into, to find two golden eyes peering back at me. "A-ah! My lady! Good morning! Sorry, I didn't see you" (p/n) chuckles at my reaction. "Good morning Happy! I see you're heading out. To Ponyville I presume?" She said with a bright smile. "Yes ma'am!" I answered. She smiles again. "Let me see you to the door." I nod and we begin to make our way to the front door of the castle.

(P/N)s pov)
[Your castle]

Upon arriving at the front door, I turned to Happy "Well, Happy, I will see you soon, and do not forget to send an owl to notify me of your arrival in Ponyville." I say as I give my best friend a hug goodbye. I wave as I watch her leave. I closed the door and began my way to my room. Though I was nervous and excited, I planned to fall asleep. Its way to early to be out of bed.

(Happy Fluffs pov)
[Train]

After a long walk, I finally arrived at the closest train station. I took a seat and tried to relax as I began my journey to Ponyville.

I woke to a loud train whistle and a voice yelling "we have reached our destination: Ponyville!" I don't remember falling asleep. Finally, the train pulled up to the Ponyville station as the sun was going down. I stepped off the train and began to slowly walk around. Only a few ponies still lingered in the streets. Passing what looked like a sweet shop, a high pitched voice called out to me.

"Hey! You!" Turning to the direction it came from, I see a very pink pony standing at the door of the sweet shop. I glance around than point to myself. "Me?" She nods, her curls bouncing. Walking over to her I ask "Is there something you need?" She grabbed me and pulled me inside. "Whoaahh!" I yell as I stumble in. The turns her head to me and smiles. "Hi! I'm Pinkie Pie! Whats your name??" She asks eagerly while excitedly shaking my hoof with her own. "Oh, uh I'm Happy Fluff." I answer with a smile. Pinkie seemed to get more excited as she put her hooves on my shoulders and exclaimed "Awesome! I haven't seen you around here before, Happy. Did you just move here? I didn't know anyone was moving to Ponyville! I would've thrown you a party! Better late than never, I suppose. What's your favorite flavor of ice cream?" I removed you hooves and backed up sli6 "I'm sorry Pinkie, but I must get to the castle. Good bye!"

I only took a couple steps before Pinkie Pie zipped in front of me. "Oh! My friend, Twilight, lives there! I'll take you!" She said happily. "You mean Princess Twilight Sparkle!? Oh wonderful! Please, lead the way!" I exclaimed. 'The sooner I find Princess Twilight, the sooner Lady (p/n) and her sister can get here'

~🥀~

I'm so sorry that most of this is in Happys pov. It wasn't going to be but don't worry, it won't be like that in the next chapter. And again, I'm so sorry that I haven't been updating...

Alright, next, your special somepony.
So heres what I have so far:

Twilight:3

Big Mac:2

Rainbow Dash:1

Happy Fluff:1

Adagio Dazzle:1

Who else would you like your special somepony to be?

Please tell me your thoughts! Sinse you and your sister have yet to make it to Ponyville, there's still time to vote! It can be practically anyone! And once we have your special somepony picked I'll be able think of an ending and I should be able to write better! So, leave a comment on who you want your special somepony to be!

(Also I may start drawing little comics of my favorite parts!...maybe I'm not good at drawing ponies, but I could make them more human like... What do you guys think?)