By the Campfire

Percy POV

'This camp looks all familiar to me,' I thought to myself as we arrived and I had observed my surroundings.

Jason and Frank were getting the luggage out of the trunk, while Leo was whistling a catchy tune to himself. This was all part of Calypso's plan, though I told the boys it was just a camping trip.

Calypso met me. She gave a smile to me.

"Are the others here?" She asked me.

"Yeah."

"Well then, it's time to put on our acting faces," she told me, walking towards the boys.

Leo came up to Calypso first.

"Calypso?" He questioned her.

"Yeah," she gave him a kiss on the cheek and his skin on his face immediately flushed.

I'd never seen Leo like that, since he was the annoying, jokester type. Jason seemed to notice to and came up behind Leo.

"Oooh somebody's in loveeeee," he teased Leo and Leo elbowed him.

"Never seen the "sizzle master" like this," Frank stated, taking two heavy suitcases and putting them out.

"Shut up, you guys," Leo muttered.

Calypso meanwhile, ignoring the conversation, was looking around as she'd just heard some weird noises. I don't blame her. The forest always makes the weirdest noises.

"Percy," she whispered to me as Leo fought with Frank and Jason.

"What?" I asked her.

"I have to go. I think the others are looking for me," she told me.

"What about the plan?" I asked her.

"Continue it. We'll meet at campfire and pretend like we didn't know each other would come," she replied.

"Okay."

"Alright then," she came up to Leo and told him she had to go and walked back to the forest.

****************

Calypso's POV

"Calypso!!" The girls all exclaimed as I entered the house.

"We were so worried! Where were you?" Piper asked me.

"Yeah, we thought you got abducted by aliens," Lacy replied.

I laughed. "Well some of us did," Annabeth corrected Lacy.

"Jeez, I was just taking a walk in the forest," I told them.

"Ew, isn't there bears there?" Drew questioned me. Annabeth rolled her eyes.

"How do you even live here, if you're scared of bears?" Annabeth asked Drew.

"Oh I don't live here," Drew pointed out," this was mother's idea of bonding and friendship-making."

She showed quote marks over bonding and friendship making.