14

Wait, second slap?!

Today was Friday which means, back to work day. The last three days has been the most fantastic days of my life. Greece was so relaxing and peaceful, I can't even describe. It had so many beautiful beaches and I was so glad that I listened to my parents advice to visit Greece for some rest. It was one of the best decision of my life.

In the past three days, I had laughed and smiled like never before. I shed tears, but of laughter. I experienced things like skydiving. The experience included thrill, nervousness, anxiety, excitement, fear; It was the combination of all the feelings.

It is going to be the most memorable trip of my life.

I glanced myself for the last time in the mirror and nodded my head in appreciation. As usual, Matt has decided my outfit for today. He has already pre-decided my outfits for a week and placed them neatly in my wardrobe.

I tied my hair in a pony tail and wore my hand cuff. Grabbing the keys to my car and kissing Sam on the forehead, I walked out of the house, shouting a 'Bye' to Matt. Today, I didn't need to drop Sam at my parents because Matt had a holiday today. His boss was very friendly and he told him to come directly from Monday.

I need that kinda boss!

Putting the key into ignition, I stepped on the gas and the car roared to life. Within ten minutes, I reached the office because of the very minimal traffic today. I walked straight to the café and made some coffee for Mr. Steele. Once, the coffee was ready I made my way to his cabin and knocked slightly.

Today, I was wearing a maroon coloured shirt dress, which ended a little above my knees, kinda a bit below my mid thigh. It was a little short for my liking, but you cannot protest when it comes to Matt. I had already received quite a few look backs and lingering gazes and considering Mr. Steele's nature, one thing was for sure—

He was going to be so angry at me.

Because apparently, I distract the man force of his company, not my fault they can't keep their eyes to themselves.

He mumbled a quite 'Come in' and I took a deep breath before pushing the door open. He was busy working on his laptop and going through some documents in between. I placed his coffee on his desk and stood across his table.

"You may leave now, Ms. Jones."

I cleared my throat and his eyes met mine. He averted his eyes from my face to my body. His eyes lingered on my body for a while taking every inch of my body. I felt exposed. Naked. His eyes roamed around my body like a hawk. I absentmindedly tried to pull my dress downwards, but who am I kidding?

The dress was short.

It was not going to get longer.

And I had nowhere to go.

I cleared my throat once again and his snap to mine. My cheeks flushed and I looked down in embarrassment. My boss was checking me out and I was blushing. This has got to be the most ridiculous thing in the whole entire world.

"How was your trip, Ms. Collins?"

"Good." Short and one worded answers, best way to avoid conversations.

"Where did you go for vacation?"

"Greece."

"Best place to spend some alone time with your partner, huh?" This made me widened my eyes and my cheeks flushed red.

"I... Uh, not—" He stood up from his chair and made his way towards me. With each step he took further, my heartbeat increased with an alarming rate. He stood in front of me and I took one step back. A sense of déjavu hit me and my stomach twisted in a knot.