❤THIS LOVE - 24❤

[A/N: Play that song~ ❤]

I opened my eyes, found myself in his room again. Did he carried me here...? Why he has to... what does that dark room had?

In that room, all I saw was...

A picture of him with someone... it was someone familiar. That look was familiar... and that sweet smile on his face, when he back hugged that someone cheerfully. 

Maybe it was her mom... or his sister... The bangs were covering her face. I was not able to see... it was dark. 

He never light up that room. 

But, I got a glance of yellow thing... on the side table. There was something suspicious about it.

It felt familiar, like I have saw it before... My mind was blurry, I couldn't focus. It was something... Something that I knew.

I can't remember. What it can be...? 

I wanted to know... I want to...

I was feeling sore below my legs. I don't think, I can move. It's hurt. I stayed in bed.

It's so painful.

I pulled the blanket closer to my chest... even though I had his shirt on me, I felt insecure. Unsure of my feelings. I felt myself devastated, ruined in my own image.

Taehyung's head moves closer to my neck. Feeling his hot breath, his lips on my skin... I sense my rapid heartbeat... 

I tried to move away from his touch. I was scared. He would slammed me again.

My body shivers as his fingers touches my bare waist, pulling me closer. 

"Don't go..." He mumbled in his sleepy voice. My heart was beating rapidly. I couldn't decide. What should I do?

I felt something about him. It was hard to reach. I only remember him as my classmate... His handsome face. He was a popular boy in our college.

I often saw him. He was someone that a girl would like to date him. His charms, good personality... But now he was different. Someone else... I don't remember anymore about him. 

Did he even knew me...?

Love? I don't know. Did I even loved someone to that extreme... that I will give up my life for him, only him.

Do I even had any boyfriend at that time? Of course it will be no... 

If there was, maybe he would be here... and save me, before letting me die.

Taehyung stirred me to his side. Our faces were inches apart. He smiled.

"Wake up. It's morning... we have to go out today."

How can he even smile after hurting me? I don't want to be with him. He will again do something ridiculous. Once he smiles, at the other he will treat me like nothing.

I will never forget that sharp slaps and smacks, Kim Taehyung. I will never...

"Leave." I said in sarcasm. I got up from the bed but he hold my hand made me stop.

"I said we. That's include you." He said sternly. 

"I don't want to go anywhere. Leave me alone." I let go of his hold. I swiftly moved in the bathroom and slammed the door behind me. Before he can hold me again... and tries to hit me.

He bang the door forcibly and deliberately in frustration. 

"Come out! I won't tolerate this... we are going, that's final." Taehyung banged the door forcefully again and again. 

"Open the damn door!" Taehyung exclaimed in the verge of anger.

I slide down, hold my knees closed to my chest. My heart was burning, I felt my hot tears flowing silently. 

I was crying so hard, feeling my heavy breathe between my sobs.

I clenched my shirt tightly. I felt stifle as I was unable to breath properly. 

My head was thumbing in pain. My fingers slips through my hairs, pressing my head.

Pain go away.

It's hurt. 

It's hurt so bad.