Chapter fifty four

"This is our last show guys," I said into the mic as I grabbed my guitar. "It's been a crazy six month journey and I'm glad to end it here Tokyo." The crowd cheered loudly as I grabbed a towel to wipe my sweaty neck. "As much as I love touring, I miss my babies, I miss my girl.." I haven't seen them in nearly five months.

They flew out for my birthday early February and after that we were just nonstop. I couldn't wait to get back home and just chill.

"So for one last time, let's go out with a bang." Vivian leaned forward and hit her hi-hat for the intro to 24/7.

After waving to the crowd for several minutes, we were finally rushing off of the stage and to the bus. We had to leave before they all got out because if we didn't, we would be here for another three hours.

"Great show guys, ready to go home?" Dana asked with a smile as she rushed along side us.

"Yesss," I exasperated. The driver pushed the doors open and we rushed onto the bus. "I can't wait to actually sleep a full night." I huffed out as I dropped onto the couch.

"Same, and to be able to smoke in peace." Vivian exhausted as she leaned over and laid her head on my lap.

"I have to make a phone call." I looked up as Ellie speed walked to the back while dialing on her phone.

"O..k?" One thing that I couldn't shake from my mind is how weird she was this entire tour.

There were times when she would be completely fine, joking around with me and all. Then in an instant she would switch up and be hella distant.

I didn't know if I did something wrong or what but I just let it go with the wind, I didn't want to start something up if there was nothing wrong.

"What are you thinking about?" Vivian asked as she poked my chin repeatedly. I smacked her hand away before looking down at the blonde headed girl.

"Ellie, she's been a little weird don't you think?" I noticed her eyes flare with shock before she cleared her throat and composed herself.

"Yeah a little, why?" I shrugged and looked around the empty front lounge.

"Just worried I guess. She's usually the happy one, you know? Now she's just quiet all the time." It was quiet for a moment as I guess both of our minds were running. "You think she wants to leave the group?"

"What," her head snapped back up to me. "No, no way. She's the one who started us, Y/n." I nodded and looked back up. "Trust me, that's the furthest thing from her mind. She loves Envy."

"Yeah," I sighed and raised my knees slightly for her to sit up. "I'm gonna go check on her." She sat up, allowing me to stand up from the couch and start to the back room.

"I'm going to say this all in one go but just know I'm sorry okay?" I heard Ellie say from behind the sliding door. I leaned against the bunks and intentionally eavesdropped. "Okay...a couple months back we all got drunk after the show and Y/n was being super sweet and I guess that triggered something in my brain because kissing happened twice that night, one in the elevator and then in the bed but nothing went further I'm sorry don't kill me, bye."

I stood frozen as I heard her sigh heavily. "Fuck, glad that's over." I didn't move as the sliding door opened slowly. "Y/n-" I held my finger up as I processed everything.

We kissed. When the fuck did this happen? More importantly did I kiss back? Who was she on the phone with? It couldn't have been Vanessa right?

"I'm sorry, I should've told you but I didn't wanna make the entire tour awkward. I just explained it to Vanessa-"

"You were on the phone with who?" My heart rate immediately spiked as my thoughts were now a spiraling mess. "Fuck fuck fuck fuck." I rushed to my bunk and fished through my bed full of junk for my phone. "Man fuck!" I hissed to myself. Knowing exactly how jealous and revengeful Vanessa was, I was most likely going to be sleeping at a hotel tonight.