2.9

(WARNING: Sex scene ahead)

Ye Jin slowly open his tired eyes.

"W..what happened..." He slowly sits up and looks around only to realize that he's not in his room. He looks at the man at his side and feels like a bucket of ice was poured on him.

He slept with a man! Ye Jin tried to remember the events of the last night frantically.

Who was the bottom? Who was the top?
Yes, his only problem was who was the bottom.

He remembered that Zang Yuan went with a courtesan, whose name he can't remember. He was supposed to have 3 girls but when he got inside their rooms there was a man already there and then...

-----

There's a man lying in his supposed to be bed.

"Who are you? This room is already reserved." The drunk Ye Jin said as he looks at the man who's occupying his bed.

"Get out." The man dangerously said. Ye Jin, being the dumb one he is, complied and started to leave only to get dragged back in, leaving the girls who had flabbergasted expression on their faces.

"Don't disturb." The man said at the ladies who instantly nod their heads vigourously while shivering from fright.

The man is dangerous that's for sure. They can only pray for their costumer's life.

"H..hey! You're being aggressi-- ah! What are you doing!?" Ye Jin was shocked and scared witless when the mysterious man brought his face dangerously close to him.

The man did not answer and just forcefully kissed the drunk Ye Jin.

He then proceeded to suck Ye Jin's neck while stroking Ye Jin's shaft.

Ye Jin was drunk and couldn't think clearly, all he knows is that he is aroused and wanted to do the deed.