52. Crystal Snow

JIN'S POV

Today marks the second month of our concert tour and it's starting to take a toll on us.
________________________________________________

The Kpop phenomenon is totally unstoppable in conquering the rest of the world through boyband BTS. Their fans all over the continents seem to never get enough of these Korean heartthrobs.

Youtube, a social media platform is set to showcase all seven of them by taking a peek into their lives as they go on tour.

For the second month in a row, it is without a doubt that these guys are on fire!
________________________________________________

BTS performs with one member short.

Jimin, one of Bangtan Sonyeondan's famous members failed to perform at their concert in Macau due to muscle strain.

It can be seen from the video clips all over the web that the rest of them had to perform without him. He was seen standing from the platform behind during performances with choreography or sitting on a chair while the rest of the six guys gave it their all. The show will still go on.
________________________________________________

Rap Monster sprained his ankle during Wings Tour

Keeping up with their busy lives seemed to have put the members' health at stake one by one. This time, RM suffered from an ankle sprain in the middle of the concert making it excruciating for him to even stand up by himself. With the help of the medical team and his professionalism, he went on stage again to perform the last set for the concert.

________________________________________________

V lost his voice; Fans sing on his behalf.

One of the vocals of BTS happened to lose his voice in the midst of their tour. The handsome face could be heard speaking in a hoarse voice while asking a humble apology from the fans as he felt very incompetent at that moment. The fans cheered him up by singing the full length of the song for him.
________________________________________________

JHope hurt by a fan.

While walking the airport in Tokyo, the fans who've been waiting for BTS to show up have gone wild the security had such a hard time controlling them. Hence, a couple of fans were able to grab onto JHope, forcefully pulling on his wrist which pained one of the rapper line of the popular Korean boy group.
________________________________________________

Our names were on the headlines all the time. People were always on the lookout for the newest tidbit of our lives. Even just posting silly selfie gains a lot of retweets and shares. It all still seemed so surreal.

"I can still vividly remember RM and I sitting in the practice room, watching idol groups perform on TV. We were wondering if we'll ever debut at all. And now, it's just amazing that all the things we were once dreaming of have become a reality."
Suga modestly shared.

"We still can't believe it's finally happening." Said JHope

"But we can't let it get to our heads. Fame isn't something that will last forever so we always made sure we live it up to the fullest." RM said wisely.

"Everything won't be possible without our fans," Jimin said.

"They're the very reason why BTS exists,"  JungKook added.

"All we are and will ever become is because of you Army," V admitted.

Jin ended the interview by blowing a kiss to the fans.