55. Breeze

ROZIE'S POV

"Achoo! Achoo! Sniff. Sniff." Damn it. This is day three of sickness and I'm not getting any better. The worse part is I still have to get my ass to work because my boss is very much considerate. Blowing my nose countless times has made me close to deaf but this runny nose surely isn't running away.

"Alright, guys. Thanks for your time."

Finally, he had the decency to close the dragging meeting. I just don't see the point of sitting for hours arguing about things and ending up the session with zero progress.

"Zie. You look like hell. You might want to see a doctor."

"You bet." I rolled my eyes secretly. If you weren't so bossy, I would have stayed at home and slept this off! I gathered all the tissues I've used and found no trashcan. I guess I have to bring you all home then.

I dragged myself to the doorway and saw the only thing that could brighten up this gloomy day.

"Hey, you." He was leaning by the wall with his hands in his pockets. Just by looking at him gives me so much relief.

"For you." I handed him the virus-filled tissues and he took them without complaining nor showing any signs of disgust. He's the best.

"Still not getting any better?"

"I might as well write my last will. I feel like burying myself to bed."

He let out a manly chuckle and put his arm around my shoulder. He gave me a soft kiss on the forehead and said, "Let's get you home then."

It's been 2 weeks of him being my boyfriend and I've never been treated this great. He was literally always there for me. He picks me up, drives me to work, gets me food, constantly checks on me, and makes me happy every time.

He really loves me and I couldn't be more thankful for having someone like him.

The moment we put a label on our relationship, everyone around just seemed to know. The news spread like some contagious virus in the air. Fortunately, all of them gave us thumbs-ups whenever they see us together, even those we don't personally know.

"Here. Drink this." He handed me a tumbler when we got into his car.

"What is this?" I took a sip and cringed. "Seriously, not even just a bit of honey?" It was lemon juice. Pure lemon juice.

"It's freshly squeezed. I made it myself earlier. And you don't need honey because I'll sweeten it up for you." He leaned over and gave me a quick peck on the lips.

"Don't!" Quickly pushing him away. "You'll get infected."

"I don't care." He kissed me again, a lingering one this time. He started the car while I was still left blown away by his sweetness.

I've always loved looking at him drive. He was oozing with masculinity. He used to do car racing. This guy owns numerous cars of different varieties but ever since he left home, it was just him and this blue BMW 8 series. He takes good care of everything he has and it's no wonder why he does the same with me.

"This isn't the way home."

"You're coming home with me so I could take care of you. Your mom isn't always home anyways. You're stuck with me." He winked at me that sent me smiling like stupid.

He really is boyfriend material.

At the condo

I slid on one of his loose shirts and got into a pair of his boxers. Being in his clothes gives me the comfort I don't understand. My head still feels like a ton so I head straight to the bed and laid. He came after shortly holding a glass of water and some meds.