56. Meota Iwa

"You could speak you know.."

Zach said breaking the silence between us. I gushed and cupped my face with my palms.

"I'm just...It's just...I... why didn't you tell me about this??" I slapped his arm a little forcefully.

"That's the element of surprise."

"Still!" I wrapped my hands around his arm and leaned my head on his shoulder. I looked at the awesome view right before my eyes and squealed.
"If this is a dream, I never want to wake up."

Zach giggled and softly pinched my nose with his fingers.

"You're not dreaming okay?" A beautiful smile printed on his face. It's just impossible not to smile back. He inched closer to me and was about to give me a kiss when someone suddenly screamed nearby. Both of us turned and found the source of the commotion. Two teenagers were screaming in shrill voices while they flash their phones on some guys surrounded by what I think is their crew or something.

"What's all the fuss about?"

"Must be some celebrity I guess. Let's get out of here before the situation worsens." He held my hand and led me towards the door. My eyes remained focused on the crowd trying to make out a single face that's causing these girls to react like this.

The screaming of both girls could still be heard meters away from where we are. We even bumped onto a huge mob of young ladies running towards the escalator, all excited to see who in the world they were.

"Geez. I wonder how they'd get out of there."

"That's why I didn't become a celebrity. It's too much of a hassle." He said without even a hint of comedy.

I burst out laughing. "You're not even that good-looking you know."

"Really now." He pulled me to the side and pushed me against the glass wall. "This face right here isn't good-looking. Really?" He was sexily biting his lip as he waited for me to respond.

"You're not good-looking." I can see his lips curving to a snarl, ready for a rebuttal. But before he could even speak, I added, "You're beautiful, love."

This is the first time I ever called him by his pet name for me and the smile on his lips just proves how much he obviously likes it. He placed cupped my right cheek and replied,

"Not as beautiful as you are."

________________________________________________
ROZIE'S POV

The rest of the night was spent strolling around Dotunburi which is one of the principal tourist destinations in Osaka.

If you want entertainment, nightlife, and good food, this is the place to be! The Dotonburi canal runs along in between and is a great place for chatting while appreciating the busy streets alongside it