Two can play that game (Yuta)

"(Y/N)," Yuta called out from the couch.

"Yeah?" You hollered from the kitchen.

"Come here," you came out and stood in font of him, urging him to speak. Instead of saying anything he patted the space next to him. You sat down there and leaned back. He looked at you and then smiled.

He leaned in to kiss you, so you closed your eyes, waiting for him to make contact. Your heart picked up and butterflies were let loose in your stomach. But he backed away at the last moment. You opened your eyes to his smirking face, observing the redness of your cheeks.

"I love anticipation," he whispered and completely backed away and focused on the TV again.

"This is the fifth time you're doing this, you know?" You said with a hint of irritation in your voice.

"Oh? Someone's been keeping track," he smirked. You knew he was expecting you to kiss him, but he's going to be disappointed this time. You sighed and got up, not sparing a glance at him. You went back to the kitchen and continued cutting cookies into shape.

After a moment he entered the kitchen and walked towards you. He wrapped his arms around your waist and put his chin on your shoulder and started humming.

He started placing small kisses on your neck without uttering a single word. This sent tingles all over your body but you held it in, trying to show that he had no effect on you. His lips travelled to your jawline. He turned you around so you were facing him and leaned in, but you placed a hand on your mouth just before his lips could make contact with yours. He looked at you, a little confused. You shook your head in reply.

"So you're getting back at me for teasing you, huh?" He said with a sly smile. "Well, let's see how long you can resist me for."

You scoffed, "I'm the one who should be saying that." Yuta seemed amused.

"Are you sure?" He trailed his finger down your face to your lips in a seductive way. You nodded slightly with a straight face, not trusting your voice. "Well then, let's see who gives in and kisses the other first," he said seriously and left the kitchen. You were already missing the warmth of his body, just great.

A whole day and night had passed, Yuta and you hadn't made any physical contact. But he seemed to be making every effort in trying to break your resolve. Like how he spoke to you about stuff that usually had a double meaning. For example, when you asked him where he wants to sit when you two go out for the movies, he says:

"I like to be on top," with a wink

"That doesn't make any sense," you shook your head.

"I meant on the top row, you can see everything clearly from there." He looked at you innocently.

Not only that but when he came out of the shower he only had a towel wrapped around his waist, when he is usually clothed.

"Where did you put my shirt?" He asked while supposedly looking around for it.

"It's in your wardrobe," you said nonchalantly.

"I can't find it," he sighed dramatically.

Two can play that game.

You got up and walked over to him, you pushed him aside, to have better access to the wardrobe, by placing a hand on his naked and slightly wet chest. You could feel him tense under your touch. You took out his shirt and gave it to him.

To be honest, you were having fun with all this. So, you decided to give Yuta a taste of his own medicine. At night, after taking a shower you wore one of his hoodies. Granted, its sleeves were too big for you and its hem was reaching your mid-thighs (if you're smol like me), but the colour complemented your skin tone. You came out of the shower and pushed your damp hair off of your shoulders.

As you passed by him he did a double take on you. You could feel his eyes fixated on you but you didn't so much as glance in his direction. You were looking at him from your periphery, he was as still as a statue with his head in your direction. You noticed him gulp slightly and you smiled inwardly knowing you had him over a barrel. You laid yourself down on your side of the bed and didn't bother with the comforter.

"That's mine" he croaked.

"Oh, this?" You turned your head towards him and gestured towards the hoodie. "I suppose you want it back?" His facial expression didn't change, it was still blank with his eyes burning. "Why don't you take it then?" You said cocking your head to the side, trying to get a reaction out of him. And boy, how successful you were.

In a flash, he was on top of you, his hands were on either side of you, and his face was still impassive. "Silly," a smirk formed on his face. "I was talking about you." You wrapped your arms around his neck, not taking your eyes off of him. "Why are we doing this?" He almost sounded as if he was in pain.

"You can thank yourself for that," you retorted. He put a cold hand on your thigh which made goosebumps appear all over you. He trailed that hand all the way up to your face and leaned in. He smashed his lips with yours. Of course, you kissed back. He was being too rough, taking all his frustration out. His hands were all over you and yours all over him. There was also a little biting here and there.

Later that night, you both cuddled together. Your head resting peacefully against his chest with his arms around you.

"(Y/N)?" You hummed in response. "Let's never play this game again." He moved his hand in slow circles on your back.

"Hmm, let me think," you said, "that depends on whether or not you've learned your lesson." He let out a groan. "Don't tease me again, is that clear?" You chuckled.

"Crystal."

xxx

So, I wrote this chapter about two months ago but never published it for God knows what reason. I thought this was the right time to do so.