3.6: Noxx Adam

[Ding! Task: Make Noxx Adam agree to his leg surgery]

*Mmmm??*

Onyx lazily open his eyes, his body slightly stretch in Noxx lap.

Noxx caress the fluffy dog's fur when he saw that Onyx wake up from his nap.

Noxx lifted Onyx in front of his face.

"Done napping?" Noxx smiled and nudge his nose in Onyx nose.

Onyx blink before yawning and nodded to the man.

Noxx put Onyx in the large black desk, they're currently in Adam's company, Noxx is handling the business while his mother is busy with her incoming fashion show.

Onyx tilted his head at the man's heated gaze, blinking his eyes and smiled, showing his fangs. He understands what the man's want.

{Author: When a dog is smiling, it's super hilarious xD}

A human Onyx appeared in front of Noxx, only wearing the big white long sleeve of Noxx and a fitted white boxer brief. The enticing sight of Onyx heated Noxx body instantly. Onyx just woke up from his nap, his still eyes droopy and his messy hair added to the enticing image. The white long sleeve only reaches half of his tights, showing the smooth milky legs.

Onyx didn't have time to dress when Mommy Adam wants Noxx to handle their company for a while. Onyx only sat in the bed dazedly while Noxx busying in dressing himself without help. Onyx gaze at the toned body of the man, only snapping himself from daze when a cold hand caresses his cheeks, Onyx flushed from embarrassment when he saw the man's knowing smirk. He reverted from his dog form in a hurry and unwilling to transform back. Noxx came in the company with a cute dog in his lap.

Onyx playfully smiled and suddenly pull the man's necktie, his lips just above Noxx lips, still not touching and teasing the man. His legs widely put apart on the desk, he put his white feet beside the man's legs, stepping on the chair.

Onyx just kiss the man's lips when a loud voice interrupted them. Onyx look at the door, seeing a handsome blonde man. A hand gripped his waist tightly. causing him to look at the man who's necktie is still in his hand.

"Noxx!! what is happening?! who's that....angel..ahhh sorry for interruption..continue, continue... I'm going out...hehe" The loud blonde man slowly closes the door again.

"Jack" Noxx coldly said.

"Hehehe...hello Noxx, long time no see." Jack come in again to the room and sat on the couch, in front of the large black desk. His eyes went to the white youth on the desk. The youth's back and the white messy hair is the only thing he saw but with just that part of the youth's he instantly knew the youth is a great beauty. He's a veteran model and actor of the entertainment world, he knew ugly and a beauty in a glace.

Onyx put one hand on the back and looked sideways at jack, his lips graced with a sensual smile. he purposely making Noxx angry, it's his payback when the man smirked at him in the morning.

Jack's jaw dropped from the blinding smile of the beauty.

"Jack," Noxx called again the blonde man's name. this time with a killing intent laced in it.

"Ah?! I'm not..i'm not looking!!" Jack whipped his head away from the dreamlike smile of a beauty. *Ahhh....my heart*

"Hahahaha" Onyx giggle at Noxx sullen face and kissed his nose.

Noxx removed his coat and pulled Onyx to sit on his lap, his covered Onyx legs with his coat.

"Naughty." Noxx flicked his forehead.

"Jack, Why are you here?" Noxx finally looks at the stiff man, his eyes squinting.

"Ah! That's right! that picture...you did not like to model right? why are modeling your mother's new edition now?" Jack is trying his best to not look at the youth in his best friends lap.

Noxx did not answer the question, he only looks down at the youth in his lap.

"Ah? That's the angel, right? is he a new model of Adams?" Jack finally can look at the youth. he carefully looks at him.

"Hi, I'm Onyx" Onyx smiled and wave his hand.

"Ah... I'm Jack, nice to meet you"

"Where's your twin?" Noxx sharp eye pinned at jack, making the man shudder.

"Ah..hahahhaha...Russel is still in his concert in japan."

The twin Jack and Russel is a famous artist of the Adams. the twin has taken a different path in entertainment but they're still equal in being popular.

[Host! The female lead finally entered the Crawford family as their only daughter.] Sora updated Onyx.

"Mmm? She finally entered Crawford." Onyx smirked.

Adam's pressure in Crawford company is big, no matter what Crawford do to expand their corp, they still can match even a half of Adams wealth. In the plot, Noxx Adam has already fallen in love with the female lead before the female lead entered the Crawford family. The Crawford family proposed and engagement between the two. The Adam family knew that their son is in love with the female lead and they accepted the engagement of the two but the female lead didn't love him.

Noxx Adam knew it but he still all the best for the female lead. When the female lead requested to help the male lead to whitewash and enter the business world. Noxx Adam helped the male lead that lead the Adam family losing half of their power and wealth. The Crawford took advantage of it and made Adam lose their wealth using Noxx love to their daughter.

The Adam family finally lose all their wealth and power and the engagement between Noxx and the female lead got cut off. The Adam family met continues tragedy. Daddy Adam was in a coma after a big battle, Mommy Adam got depressed and lock herself to Daddy Adams room and Noxx Adam tried to stand up again in the business world but it all failed. He tried to ask for a little help to the female lead and male lead but they heartlessly turn there back to Noxx that helped them reach their current standing as the emperor and empress of the business world.

"Ahah...Noxx is stupid" Onyx pouted his lips and glared at Noxx, who didn't know why Onyx called him stupid and glared at him.

________________________________________

Another meeting with the FL?

Thank you for voting and following this book!!

ahhh...Author~san is still sleepy...😴😴😴