James

After the party, everyone left and Asia, Quincy, and Christian stayed after to help clean up. "Where's Jarron?" Quincy asked.

"He said he didn't feel good and that he was going back to the hotel." I said.

Christian sighed. "Let me call this nigga."

He walked off with his phone and we continued to clean up. "I'm so happy it's a girl! Have y'all thought of names yet?" Asia asked.

"No not yet." Alexis smiled, "We have time."

"I already got a name in mind." Quincy stated.

"Oh yeah and what's that?" She asked.

"Named after her father, Quincy."

"What?" She laughed, "Nice try it's a SHE not a HE in case you'd missed it."

He smacked his teeth, "Girls can be named after they pops. Teyana Taylor and Iman Shumpert daughter name is Iman!"

"Yeah well I'm not naming my daughter Quincy. Nice try."

After we all got done cleaning everyone left including Asia, which left me and Alexis. "I'm so exhausted." She sighed.

"Yeah I know you are, today was a long day. How about you go take a nice, hot, bath and relax."

"That sounds perfect." She said walking upstairs.

I walked into the bathroom downstairs and looked in the mirror, my neck was a little red but I don't think it's that bad. I sighed deeply, I honestly don't understand. One minute Dave loves me, and is the nicest guy on earth. The other minute he hates me, hits me, and not talk to me for weeks. I went up to my room and stripped out of my clothes, I took a shower and washed all the makeup off my face then put on some pajamas. I laid in bed and turned my tv on, I kept thinking about Jarron and how bad I felt for making him leave so I decided to FaceTime him. After a few rings he answered, laying in the bed looking half sleep.

Did I wake you up?

Yeah you did, but it's alright. Wassup

I just wanted to apologize for earlier

Oh really?

Yeah. It wasn't my intentions to have you leave, I was actually having a good time with you there.

Then why'd you tell me to go?

My ex, he told me to make you leave.

Ex? Wait so y'all not together, and you still listen to him? Why does he has so much power over you

It's a lot to explain, honestly. But....he's scary, and he's serious. So I just have to listen to him okay. And he told me to make you leave so I had to, but there's no bad blood between us right?

Of course not but I just don't understand

Neither do I.

No I don't understand you. I don't know if you truly like me being around or not.

I like you being around, it's just my ex can't know that you're around.

Why not?

Because Jarron he just can't.