Chapter 13

Last night was weird. So now I'm being told whoever I fall in love with i will become that creature. I don't even know Theo enough to even consider being his girlfriend . I also already know that I am in love with Liam. This is alot to take in. What am I suppose to do now ? Spend more time with Theo? All I know is now since I had some sleep I need to talk to Liam as to why he didn't want me to know.

          I walk downstairs and into the kitchen. I see Liam hanging out with Michael and Sam. It brings a little joy to my heart to see that. Seeing that he is comfortable with my family.

             "Good morning." Liam says coming over and placing a gentle kiss on my head. He is absolutely so sweet.

           "Good morning" i say smiling as wide as I can. I'm loving every second of this morning so far. But both Liam and I know that we have some things to talk about.

          After breakfast Liam and I are sitting in the backyard just on the swing. I have to break this silence.

            "So why didn't you want me to know ?" I asked.

          "Look, I really really like you. Well I know I am in love with you. I just don't want to loose you to the wolves. Your the person I am suppose to be with. Spend the rest of my life with. I had no idea at first about the spell until John and Elizabeth met you. John knew." He says with his face expression growing with fear.

         "I love you. You can't loose me." I say. I mean it to. I really don't even want to see Theo again. I want to be with Liam. He is the one for me. Just like I am for him.

             "The thing is now you have to spend time with him. I just thought it you didn't know then we wouldnt have to worry about it." He replys.

      Now I found out that I am being forced to spend time with someone that I don't even want to take two seconds out of my day to even think about. This is so unfair. Why me ? Why did it have to be my grandfather ?!

         "Well that doesn't matter me. I will spend time with him. But I promise you I am never going to fall for him. How can I when I have already fallen for you?" I say in the most honest way I could ever say anything.

           "Do you mean that?" He ask me finally looking at me in the face and not down at the ground.

        "I mean that more than I have ever met anything." I say . Leaning my forehead on his. "I love you."

             "I love you too." He says then he kissed me. Placing his soft , pale,  cold lips on to mine. This was the best kiss we ever had. He was so gentle and romantic. I craved every second of it . From that moment on I know I was craving Liam Hinsdale.

            Later that day I had to go and hang out with Theo. I can tell you how much I was not wanting to. But you probably get the point seeing as how in love I am with Liam. I keep replaying our conversation and that kiss in my head . Over and over again.

         "Hey" Theo says and I exited my house and walk towards his truck . I give him a slight wave. I am totally not feeling this right now.

        " ready for the day?" He ask. I shrug my shoulders. I know I seem completely rude right now. "Not digging this whole idea are you ?"

         "Theo let me be honest, not really.  I love Liam. And you I know nothing about which is annoying seeing I have to spend my entire day with you." I say to him. The look of some what disappointment came over his face. Now I feel bad. He could be a really good guy or friend. I am juat being overly judgy.

        "I'm Sorry. I didn't mean to come off rude. We can always get to know each other. I mean we might be like best friends or something. Your just not my type romantically" I say .

       "Vampires are your type. I get that now. But why not juat take this time we have and have some fun. I mean we have months." He says and starts the car and takes off.

       We pill up to his house. His house isn't as huge and big as Liam. But it is a cozy little look. It seem a to have that home vibe to. He opens my soor for me and I step out. "What we doing here ?" I ask him.

        "Figured we would have a chill day. Play boars games.  Movies. Stuff that we can talk a little more with.." He says . I follow him into his house.  It's really nicely decorated. I see ray and I wave a quick hello to him.

         Now we are in the dining room area and then grabs a boars game off one of the shelves that is stacked with different types of games.

          "Ready to get your butt kicked?" He ask. Laughing.

            "Your on" I say and take the closest seat to me. The day went on and I actually had a lot of fun. I may have been to judgemental when I first heard of all this. But Theo is a good guy and I enjoyed spending my day with him.

        Now he is dropping me off at home. I see Liam car parked outside. He must be waiting for me. He isn't really into the idea of me hanging out with Theo. I get out the car and tell Theo a quick good bye. I walk over to Liam who has now gotten out of his car.

      "Hello beautiful." Liam says pulling me in for a hug. "How was your day?" He ask.

        I thought about giving him a little lie. But I just couldn't pull myself to do that . "Actually it was pretty fun."

        I see him tense a little at the thought that I had some fun with Theo.

          "That's good." He says.

      "Don't worry I am still all about you." I say.  Kissing his perfect cheek.

          "I'm glad." He says as he pulls me in for another long and meaningful kiss.

         I love the magic that comes with his kisses. They are actually magical.