2.13

Ye Jin is lamenting.

He truly regrets going to the Red District last night. If he hadn't gone then he would not be faceing this situation.

Master Wu scolded them and sent them to the back of the mountain to cultivate instead of being flogged 200 times because Zang Yuan still has a tournament next week and Ye Jin is clearly helping Zang Yuan in practicing.

Zang Yuan is peacefully cultivating at Ye Jin's side whereas Ye Jin was depressed while sitting in meditation pose.

His body still hurts a little. He can ignore it but he can't ignore his thoughts and he can't find a peace of mind. His mind is a mess. He doesn't know what to feel now that he knows that the man he slept with was an elder.

Ye Jin wanted to groan out of frustration but held himself back because Zang Yuan is cultivating. If you disturb someone who's cultivating, you'll damage their soul.

Ye Jin stands up and slowly walks away.

He's going back to the sect to get some books. This mountain is safe as long as you don't make any noise.

Ye Jin slowly walks inside the forest, the way to go back to the sect.

On the way there, Ye Jin suddenly sense someone else's presence. He quickly hides behind a tree.

He can't be found out , he's supposed to be cultivating ah! Or else his master will be furious like King Yama.

Ye Jin waits for the stranger to continue walking but it looks like it will take forever before he moves and Ye Jin was getting impatient.

What's with this person? Why isn't he moving?

Ye Jin peeks a little and was suprised to see that the stranger was Master Wu Xen. The man he slept with!

Remembering those embarrassing positions and his moans is enough to make him feel a little suffocated.

"What are you doing here?" Master Xu Wen asks out of nowhere.

If Ye Jin was another person he'll surely know that Xu Wen was asking him. Unfortunately he's not, Ye Jin was slightly dumb and didn't think that Xu Wen was talking to him so he continued to hide.

"You, the man that I slept with, that smells so nice, what are you doing here?" Ye Jin hearing these unappropriate words blushed furiously.

Only those stupid as hell will not get that Xu Wen was talking to Ye Jin.

He clearly remembers but why does he need to say this out loud? What if someone hears him? What will happen to his reputation ah!

Ye Jin slowly comes out from behind the tree and then laughs nervously.

"I..I was just enjoying this tree's... beautifulness." Ye Jin said awkwardly as he caressed the tree.

Xu Wen was amused at the adorable man attempting to make an excuse as he caressed the tree lovingly.

"That's a dead tree."

Ye Jin stiffened and he look at the tree he 'lovingly' caressed. He cried inwardly, he's aware that his luck was never that good but never this bad ah. Surely someone is cursing him!

"I..I like dead trees, ah what about you Master Xu? what are you doing here?" Ye Jin inwardly slaps his damnable mouth! How dare he ask the Master what he's doing here. It was okay if he asked his Master but another Elder? That's not really appropriate for them.

Xu Wen chuckled at Ye Jin's dumfounded face.

"I'm looking for my man." Ye Jin stiffened and laugh awkwardly again.

Surely he doesn't need to know this kind of things ah. This is like a secret that needs to be buried deep inside the core of the earth.

Ye Jin cursed his bad luck inwardly and continued to smile forcefully. He faked a cough and then looks at Xu Wen again

"W..well g..good luck and have a safe trip, Master Xu." Ye Jin bowed and was about to continue walking when Xu Wen spoke again,

"Won't you help me find him?" He said as he smiled at Ye Jin who clearly has a face that says 'NO, I WON'T'

But Ye Jin cannot refuse such 'kind' Master. Wont he be silenced after knowing that Master Xu has a male lover? This news is enough to shook the sect. Having a male lover is not a bad thing but surely it's also not a good thing to publicize.

"Ah, of course I'll gladly help you Master Xu." The deity just knew how he chewed the word 'gladly help' to his sentence.

"Well, I thank you. He's a man obviously and has an exquisite face. He had slant eyebrows, thick lashes, pink lips and also smells very nice. His eyes are brown and he's adorable. He's also wearing a blue robe today that has clouds design. I hope you help me find him." Xu Wen said detailedly.

Ye Jin pictured the man in his mind. I think it'll be easier since his lover is wearing a blue robe and has clouds design on it.

"Okay, Master Xu! I will find him for you!" Ye Jin made a fist sign with passion and with determination in his eyes.

I will find this guy and bring him back to Master Xu. He did want to know why Master Xu's lover was here but refrained himself. It's not his matter to pry into. He just wants to find this guy and maybe ask *cough* a little favor to keep it a secret of what happened between them.

He feels that this Master Wu is very shameless and he will not be surprised that the sect will know later on that they slept together! That's why he needs to 'negotiate' to this man to save his little dignity.

Ye Jin bolted and hurriedly went back to the mountain, although his waist was killing him he was determined to find that man!

Xu Wen was stunned and dumbfounded at his place, he was too shocked to move.

What just happened?

Xu Wen doesn't know if he should laugh or cry. He finally turned around and watched the blue figure as it slowly disappears from his sight.