Touring With Michael Part 2

"It is just the two of us here?" I added as he looked at me shocked

"Only if you want to as well." He spoke serious, making sure that's what I wanted. I answered him by crashing my lips to his. I could feel him smirk through the kiss as it got more heated. Michael then sits up with me still on his lap and starts kissing down my neck, biting every now and then leaving hickies as he pleased.

"Just so everyone knows who you belong to." He smiles innocently, looking at the very obvious marks.

"Oh really?" I questioned raising my eyebrows before leaning down to his neck and doing the same.

"Now everyone knows who you belong to." I smirked, loving his response.

"You know.....As much as I'm loving you in this bikini.....I think I'd love it more, off of you." He hints as he slowly moves his hands to the back, waiting for permission.

"Go ahead." I shortly replied, kissing him more as he unties my top, taking it out without breaking the kiss once. I moan in the middle of our heated makeout session as his hands find their way to my breast, massaging them while I grinded on top of him causing us both to moan. I could his now fully hard dick through my thin bottoms, making me soaked.

"I'm sorry but I can't wait any longer, I need you." Michael begged

"I need you too" I desperately moaned, moving my hips faster. Within seconds we were flipped, with Michael now on top. I shivered a bit once the cool air hit my throbbing heat as he took my bottoms off at an achingly slow paste. Moments later Michael was now naked as well. He got back on top lining himself at my entrance when:

*Ring*
*Ring*
*Ring*
*Ring*

My phone started going off causing me to groan in frustration.

"Call them back later?" Michael asked but sounded more like a command as I reach over to my phone, seeing it's Luke.

"Hel-lo?" I breathed out I felt Michael start to tease me, rubbing against my clit.

"Hey, are you guys on your way back yet?" Luke asked concerned

"Not" I started to speak but froze as Michael started to rub his tip against my entrance. I bit my lip trying to hold back a moan. "Not yet." I tried to say again realizing Luke was still waiting for an answer. Michael on the other hand, waited for me to stop him but I didn't. I bit my lip harder, trying to hold in a moan as he pushes all the way inside of me. I tried to breathe normally while thinking of what to say to Luke.

"We'll be on our way in a f-few-fuckk" I accidentally said as Michael thrusted slowly but deeply at a teasing paste in attempt of getting me off the phone.

"Are you okay?" Luke asked worried while I tried to maintain.

"Y-yes.....I-I'll c-call- Fuck-you back.." Before Luke could reply Michael took the phone.

"Mate we'll be there at 3, if we're not back by then. Please don't call. Sorry, bye!" Michael quickly spoke, hanging up the phone and tossing it next to his before focusing his attention back to what we were doing, picking up his speed as he started thrusting fast and deep. Our moans and the sound of the waves mixed perfectly together.

"Ahhh fuck Michael!" I moaned loud, adding "holy fucking shit!! Right there!!" As he hits my g-spot.

"You like that?" He moaned, pounding into my g-spot everything.

"Yes! Ahh fuck! Yes!!" I screamed, getting close to my high

"You're so tight" He groaned in pleasure m, our moans getting louder. I could feel Michael twitch inside of me, signaling he was close. He picked up his speed and brought his thumb rubbing circles over my clit.

"Y/n I'm close!" Michael groaned

"I'mma about to-" I was cut off by my own high, Michael hitting his not long after riding both of our highs.

"So......Does this mean you're mine, now?" Michael asked through pants, laying next to me.

"Absolutely!!" I beamed, pecking him on the lips. "We should get dressed and head back." I added, thinking of how the others might be worried.

"You're probably right." Michael laughed agreeing.

*Time skip*

"Where the hell have you two been?!?" Ashton scold us like a parent.

"The beach" Michael simply replied as we head to the bathroom to clean up and get ready for bed. Although, we should have want one at a time. After we exit the bathroom, Ashton continued to scold us.

"Obviously, but just because we helped you plan the whole thing doesn't mean we were giving you permission to keep our little squishy out past 3 in the morning! What if something happened?!?" Ashton crossed his arms but we all couldn't help but to laugh at his nickname he has chosen for me.

"Squishy, Ash? Really?" I laughed making him laugh too.

"Shut up. It's because I love you!- Hey! Wait. What happened there?" Ashton asked concerned, pointing out the marks on me.

"Uhhhhh........I fell....."

"In to what? A vacuum?" Luke & Calum said at the same time, laughing.

"...........Wait a minute! Were you guys doing it while on the phone with me?!?" Luke questioned now realizing what was happening a couple hours ago. Michael and I looked at each other with red faces, giving Luke the answer he needed.

"Oh god! Y'all need some holy water up in here!" Bryanna yelled breaking the awkward silence.

Sorry that this one was short. But I hope you guys enjoyed it.