Chapter 70 - What the Fuck did you just say?

Christina's POV

We are back at Harry's house in London for not one hour when the door bell rings.  I look at Harry questioning him with my eyes wondering who it can be.  He walks to the door and it is no other than Nick Grimshaw.

Nick pushes Harry out of the way and rushes to me and throws his arms around me and lifts me up and says, "Christina, it is so good to see you!  I am so happy you are still around!  This bell end over here needs you in his life and so do I!"    WTF is a bell end? 

We both turn to Harry as he says, "Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey..."  We all start laughing.  I just love the relationship Harry and Nick have.  Nick treats Harry like a real person and doesn't kiss his ass.  That is a real friend. 

"So, how long will you both be in London before you abandon me?" Nick asks.  I personally have no idea what we are doing so I look to Harry for answers once again.   Harry says, "Well, I have some paperwork to go over and sign then I will know more when we can be able to go back to New York."

I look at Harry and think of how we met in New York and start smiling.   I think he can read my mind because he asks me if I would like to order some Chinese food.  I begin to blush when Nick notices and says, "Soooooo, I see Chinese food and you two mean something. huh?  Did Harry pour duck sauce on your body and lick it off or something?" 

I smack Nick on his arm and blush and scream, "Noooooooooooooo!"   Harry then explains how we met.   Hmmmm  I think we may need to try that duck sauce thing though...

Nick then says that he is dee-jaying a party tonight and wants us to come.  I look at Harry and tell him that it is up to him.  Harry is not sure until Nick convinces him and he gives in to Nick.  I ask what the dress code is and Nick says it will be casually sexy...  Uh... I can do that.  I can wear something like I did to the Ed Sheeran album release party.

Harry then walks Nick to the door as I go in the kitchen to make tea.

Harry's POV

I start to walk Nick to the door and ask him some questions about the party.   He tells me that it is one of the regular celebrity type parties.   Oh God...  I hope Christina will be ok with this party.   Most of the time people get very drunk and high and just fuck...  I haven't been to one in a while.

Nick tells me he will send me the details and I let him out and walk into the kitchen.  Christina has 2 cups of tea for us.  I walk up behind her and wrap my arms around her waist and bring my lips to her neck and kiss my way to her ear and whisper, "What have I done to deserve you?"   She giggles and says, "We can start with getting some duck sauce."

"Speaking of sex, I need to fill you in on the type of party we will be going to tonight." I start to say when she tells me, "Harry, I have been to a few of these celebrity type parties and I understand that people can get a bit free and let loose.   I just ask that you don't let anyone do anything inappropriate to you.  I am not sure I can handle it."

Hmmmm, so she has been to these types of parties before...   "Christina, I promise to not let anyone touch me or you.  It will just be about me and you tonight.  In fact, I know which dress I want you to wear and no panties." I say as I smirk thinking of how I am going to fuck the shit out of her at this party. 

Christina just looks at me and says, "Oh, I see you have plans for me tonight, huh?"  Oh yeah....

Christina's POV

We arrive at the venue via the back door so no one sees us.  Fine with me, I would rather go in through the back.  I really hate the paparazzi.  We walk in and it is so dark.   There are a few bars and some lounge areas and a dance floor.