25: Done the Deed

Chapter 25: Done the Deed

Luna*

I grabbed him by the ear and pulled him out of the cafeteria into a secluded space with no prying eyes of teenagers.

"Please have mercy on me!" Noah begged as his hand flew to his ear after I let it go.

"What the hell Noah!" I hit the back of his head.

"That was so embarrassing!" I flicked his forehead.

"In front of the whole class." I jabbed him in the neck.

"And a teacher!" I kneed him in the guts.

"What's wrong with you!" I pushed him over and he just laid there staring at the ceiling.

"I'm sorry?" He said after a while.

"Not good enough, just brainwash the entire school to forget and I will forgive you, how does that sound?" I stared down at him.

"Like a bitch."

"Exactly." I walked over him and back to the food place, sat in my seat and took the burger from Ace's hands.

I stuffed my face angrily and dodged the questions if Noah was dead.

The whispers started again, obviously not trying to be quiet about it.

"She's a virgin?"

"That's probably why the guys hang out with her."

"Do you think she has and STD?"

"She has to have Done the Deed, look at the way she is eating the burger!"

Oh god are all the students this stupid.

I put the remains of my burger down and stood up in the centre of the lunch table. Gasps filled the room.

Yeah yeah, gasp, she stood on a table!

We are all gonna die!

I rolled my eyes, "Enough with the whispers, you guys obviously suck at that."

This silenced the room.

Except for the meatball kid who tried to throw it at me.

I caught it and gave him a look, "Seriously? Again with the meatball? Show some originality." I threw it back at him.

"Yes I still have my virginity and why do you care? Do you want it? Well too bad you can't have it!" I spat, "Move on! There are real problems going on in the world, so actually focus on what actually matters."

I finished and jumped down from the table and grabbed my bag feeling the emotional weight being lifted off my shoulders and replaced by and actual weight, my bag.

I really hoped someone recorded that, then I won't have to repeat it to everyone I see.

I dashed off to the rehearsal room to find nobody there.

I paced around the room to calm my jitters. My phone went off telling me that I got a notification.

Someone did film it and posted it on Instagram and tagged me in it.

Wow. Now that persons followers know that I'm a virgin. Whatever, at least I looked good saying it. I scrolled down the comments to see mostly good things.

Rebe33a:
From one virgin to every other one 😆

F3L1C1TY:
Preach 🙌🙌

Hayley_T:
She is such a weirdo, get her off the internet.

Yep, I saw that one coming. Especially from Hayley.