16

We were still at Tae's place, watching Sesame Street. Requested by the prince himself. It was almost 3 in the morning, and everyone but me was asleep. My eyes were strained and lids were heavy. My head started dropping lower and lower, until I hit the edge of the sofa.

"Ouch," I hissed quietly to not wake the others. I shook my head to freshen myself and walked out of the living room. I grabbed 5 huge blankets and placed them on the boys. I decided to use the bathroom and then come back to the living room to sleep since I didn't know where else to.

But I fell asleep in the bathroom.

-

"GET OUT, HAE WON! DID YOU DIE?" Hoseok's voice could be heard echoing through. Wait, what? I'm still in the bathroom? Oh.

Great.

I got up from the floor groggily and rubbed my eyes, yawning while I stretched. My bones cracked satisfyingly but my muscles were aching. Especially my neck, I must have slept in the wrong position.

"OH MY GOSH, GUYS I THINK SHE DIED," Hoseok yelled across the hallway.

"I'm alive and breathing, idiot," I snapped. I rinsed my face with some cool water and it made me flinch. "Why must it be so cold?" I muttered while drying my face with my shirt since I didn't have anything else to wipe my face on.

I unlocked the door and stumbled out, still half-asleep. 

"FALSE ALARM, SHE'S OKAY. EVERYONE RELAX," Hoseok screamed.

"SHUT UP, HOBI!" Jungkook shouted. "WHY ARE YOU SO LOUD?"

"Guys, can you stop screaming? It's like 7 in the morning," Namjoon commanded. I sighed and walked to the living room where Jimin and Yoongi were still asleep. Jin was in the kitchen making breakfast.

"Where's Tae?" I asked, not seeing him anywhere.

"Oh, the king wanted to meet him so he left early. He's coming back soon," Jin said. I nodded my head and walked over to him, looking at what he was preparing. Ham and Cheese sandwiches, salad, waffles, bacon, eggs. He can cook a billion times better than me. Well obviously, I can only cook instant noodles.

-

A few hours later, Taehyung returned with a glum expression.

"What's wrong? What'd the king tell you?" Namjoon questioned, walking towards Taehyung with a glass of water.

"My dad wants me to find a partner," He muttered sorrowfully. "All the girls of Abelore have to join a 'Choosing Ceremony'. The king will select 100 from the millions, and then slowly eliminate."

Namjoon dropped the glass of water just as Taehyung was about to take it. "What?" Namjoon gaped. Taehyung sighed and sat on the couch, frowning with his hands wrapped around his neck.

"Wait, am I involved?" I asked. Please say no, please say no, please say-

"Yes, unfortunately. You migrated here, you're considered a resident," Taehyung replied. "At least I know someone,"

I whined and stomped my feet. "Ew, I don't want to marry you,"

"You'll want to, very soon! I'm charming and fit all the qualifications," Taehyung joked. I choked on oxygen and gagged.

'Gross' I mouthed and walked away to the pool outside the mansionette, enjoying the cool breeze. Ugh, I just need to eliminate myself from the horrible 'Choosing Ceremony'.

-

a/n note;

drama is coming. get ready.