RWBY Chibi Episode 3

Jaune calls Pyrhha's Mom

Jaune: Okay Jaune! This is Pyrhha's mom and you're asking her for her blessing to marry Pyrhha. No stress.

Jaune calls and Pyrhha's mom then picks up.

Athena: Hello?

Then Jaune immeadiatly gets nervous.

Jaune: Hey, um, Athena... Nikos! This is Jaune... Arc, of the Arc family - last name's Arc.

Athena giggles at this but Jaune doesn't hear it.

Jaune: Anyways, I was wondering since I am dating Pyrhha...Your daughter, I was wondering if I could-

But the pebble underneath Jaune's foot that he was rolling on is sent rolling away...

Jaune: Whoa!

...causing Jaune to flip backwards, landing on his head, with his Scroll landing beside him. Jaune looks to it in a daze

Jaune: ...You know what? I'll call you later.

Reloading

Weiss: Why are we here again? I am supposed to be on a date with Amara.

Ruby: Because my bestie Weiss, we're going to test out some of the bullets Y/N gave me for my birthday, like the loving boyfriend he is!

Weiss: Fine. But hurry it up, Amara is waiting.

After setting some stuff up, Ruby and Weiss, the former armed with Crescent Rose and the latter with magazines for said weapon, stand on campus.

Ruby: Ice!

Weiss hands Ruby a clip decorated with a snowflake. She loads it into Crescent Rose, and cocks it. She fires the weapon, and a blast of ice discharges from the barrel.

Ruby: Fire!

Weiss hands Ruby another clip, this one emblazoned with an ember. Ruby loads it, and fires again, this time causing a plume of fire to appear.

Ruby: Gravity!

Weiss hands Ruby a third clip, this one decorated with four arrows pointing inwards. Ruby inserts the magazine, and fires. A flash of darkness emerges from the muzzle, but this time, Ruby is blasted backwards. Weiss watches her go, before slapping her palm against her face.

Weiss: I'll be taking my leave.

Weiss goes to see Amara. Meanwhile Ruby flew into Y/N's arms.

Y/N: Hello my beautiful rose.

Ruby: H-Hi Y/N.

Ruby says with a slight blush.

Jaune calls Pyrhha's Mom 2: Electric Boogaloo

Once again, Jaune is in the courtyard, pacing back and forth as he leaves a voice message for Athena.

Jaune: H-Hey Athena um, this is Jaune again. Uh, yeah so I was calling to ask if I could, um, I don't really know how to ask this but if you could give me your blessing to marry your daughter! Me and Oyrhha have been dating for...Oh my Oum I don't even remember how long but I love her to bits so yeah, I hope you get this.

Blake Tag

Blake is standing nonchalantly in the courtyard, as Yang leaps up behind her.

Yang: Tag, you're it!

Unfortunately for Yang, Blake phases out of existence, having used her Semblance to dodge the surprise attack. Yang spins around, and leaps for her again.

Yang: You're it!

Once again, Blake dodges the attack. Yang leaps for her again.

Yang: You're it!

Despite Yang's efforts, Blake continues to phase away from her.

Yang: YOU'RE IT!

With a chuckle, Blake continues to dodge her teammate's attempts to tag her, much to Yang's chagrin.

Yang: IT, IT, IT! BLAKE! YOU! ARE! IT!

Yang continues to try and tag her eventually reaching the school where Y/N and Urby were studying together and seeing Yang and Blake playing tag.

Y/N: Isn't what Blake is doing considered cheating?

Ruby: I dunno. You giving up Yang?

Yang is already irritated enough so she blasts Ruby with her gauntlet and she launches against a wall. Y/N rushes to her.

Y/N: Ruby! Are you okay?

Ruby doesn't respond, she's completely unconcious. Y/N growls and stands up and unsheathes Masamune. Blake continues to torment Yang with her dodges until she stops and gets tagged with a terrified look on her face.

Yang: Aha! I finally got you!

Blake: Um...Yang?

Blake points to Y/N behind Yang, Y/N is giving her a death glare. Yang is suddenly terrified.

Y/N: I'll give you a 5 second headstart.

Yang nervously laughs and then dashes away, Y/N counts to 5 and then flies after Yang.

Athena Answers

Jaune is sitting outside and his scroll vibrates and beeps. Jaune checks and sees a text from Athena, "You have my blessing." Jaune cheers loudly.