Chapter 8

A/N Hey guys!! I'm soooo happy with the good Feedbacks so far. I'm glad that ya'll like my story. I was actually nervous when I started writing this. I love you guys to bits nelly xx

- narrator -

"Wow Perrie you look .... WOW" the brunette exclaimed in awe. Perrie wore a mini purple dress that showed off her toned legs and a her bare back due to the cut out. To top it off , she wore a flower headband. It was simple yet elegant and sexy. "Close your mouth honey , you're catching flies" the blonde said , quoting the sentence her girlfriend once said to her.

The elder geordie rolled her eyes joking as she realized that she's not dressed yet. "Shit , I'll be back in 10!" she exclaimed , sprinting to her room.

--

"Okay , I'm ready!" Jade breathed out , trying to catch her breath.She wore a white see through long sleeved top tucked into a black and red plaid short skirt , her long tanned legs exposed.

"Fuck ... me" the blonde whispered in awe as she shamelessly checked her girlfriend out. Plus , she wore her glasses which turned the blonde on even more. The elder geordie smirked as she heard what her girlfriend said. She leant close to the younger geordie's ear whispering , "When and where?"

Where was all of this confidence coming from? , Perrie thought as she was usually the confident one. The brunette connected their lips in a sweet kiss which eventually turned into a snogging session when Perrie stood up and pulled her girlfriend closer to her. Jade wrapped her arms on Perrie's neck , deepening the kiss.

"ALRIGHT , keep it PG 13!" Jesy shouted , pulling the girls apart. "Way to ruin the moment Jesminda" Jade rolled her eyes playfully.

"You can do that on your date. Oh yeah speaking of which , you should get going to your date like right now," Leigh said with sarcasm never leaving her tone as she guided the lovebirds to the door. "DON'T TRASH MY HOUSE" Perrie yelled before the door was slammed in front of her face. "No promises!" they heard Jesy screamed in the house.

"So Little-Ms-Confident , where are you taking me?" Perrie asked her girlfriend. "You'll just have to wait and see" the brunette grins cheekily at Perrie. The blonde then just let out a huff , seeing this coming. Jade opened the door for her girlfriend while grinning widely. "Such a gentlewoman" Perrie giggled. "Only for you," Jade laughed while walking to her side of the car.

"I'm embarrassed," Perrie suddenly states. "What , why?" Jade asked in confusion.

"It should be the other way round" the blonde groaned , burying her face in her hands. The elder Geordie laughed and said " We can take turns to take each other on dates alright" before laughing again. "Shut up" Perrie mumbled before laughing as well. The brunette shook her head still laughing and started driving.

--

"HEAD IN THE CLOUDS GOT NO WEIGHT ON MY SHOULDER" Perrie yelled in the car , causing her girlfriend to laugh hysterically. "Babe , you're kinda ruining my hearing system" Jade said.

"SHUSH THIS IS MY JAM" the blonde yelled , dancing in her seat. When Jade stopped at a red light , she grabbed Perrie's face and smashed their lips together. They pulled away when there was a loud honk , Jade continue driving again. "Hope that shuts you up" she muttered. The blonde put her finger on her chin , pretending to think about it. "Hmm .. nope! I GOT ONE LESS PROBLEM WITHOUT YOU" she continued screaming the words to the hit song.

"Oh my god" Jade mumbled before giggling afterwards.

Perrie continued singing songs on the radio off key , knowing it annoys the hell out of her girlfriend. "Alright , alright you can cut your crap now" the brunette rolled her eyes jokingly and turned off the radio. Perrie's eyes widened when she realized where this date is held.