•Smut•

-DAISYS POV-
I was sitting in my desk tapping my pen on my notebook waiting for the bell to ring for class to be over. My phone buzzed and noticed Emily had texted me. I looked up at Mr.Styles to see if he was still teaching, I quickly checked my messages before he was calling on students to answer his boring questions.

  E: Have you talked to him yet?

  D: Nope, still yapping his stupid lesson.  I rolled my eyes as I sent the text.

   E: lol, after class do what you have to do ,and then meet me by the stairs I'll be waiting. Okay? (Attachment 1)

My phone buzzed again.

"Hm let's see daisy, I would like for you to answer my question."

I giggled at the meme Emily had sent me ,and looked up as he said my name in total shock.
"Fuck" I Murmured.

"Uuuuhmm what was the question again?"
He sighed and called on someone else. I picked up my phone and replied back to Emily as the bell rung.

I went up to Mr.Styles desk to speak to him since he's been begging for weeks now to talk to me which I don't know why he hasn't found another student to force himself on.

"You need to be paying attention in my class daisy, if you want to pass your going to have to start taking notes and doing my assignmen-."

             I cut him off in the middle of his sentence and kissed his soft lips. He shoved me against the desk and the kiss grew deeper. I threw off my shirt and leggings to the side while his eyes got big at my new matching set I had just bought.

He unbuckled his pants and pulled them down along with his boxers. I gasped at his c*ck that sprung out forgetting how big he was ,since I haven't seen it in awhile.

"Im sorry for leaving you I was just so upset about what you said I just had to leave and let you go , but since the day you told me that you were sorry I wanted to run back in your arms I wanted to make you pay and here we are."

He smashed his lips against mine once again down to my neck sending moans out of my mouth he then lined his c*ck up to my entrance and slammed into me.

"Damn baby you're so tight I miss your kitty don't ever leave me again like that or it will be 10x worse for you"

Moans escaped I licked my lips and bitting on them. He flipped me over to my stomach smacking my ass and slamming into me harder. I cried out louder "Daddy can I cum" I practically almost broke down in front of him, my legs trembled while he kept pounding I couldn't take it anymore I was so close.
"No you cannot cum not until I'm done with you" he smacks my ass again and grabs a fist full of my hair and pulls it to arch my back Fucking my tight pussy. My juices were building up and running down my legs. "Please let me cum I'll be good for the rest of the week I promise please!" I screamed pleading him to let me release. Tears started to run down my cheeks.

"I'm close baby hold on wait a little longer." He grunted and went faster moans left his lips. He bent down and started making love bites on my neck. Within seconds he released inside of me with amounts of moans and grunts coming out of him. He pulled his pants up and boxers. I looked at him in confusion barely holding my urges back. "May I be able to cum now daddy I don't think I can hold it back any longer." My voice sounded shaky.

He runs his hand in between my legs to my slit and then licks the juices off of his finger.
"That's what you get for leaving me for weeks" he winked and walked out of the room.

I laid there on on top of his desk. My chest rising and falling feeling a bit upset he had just left me still hot and horny and wanting to cum.

————————————————————————
I hope you like the chapter. If you have any suggestions about what the next chapter should be about, I'll gladly write it. :)