Epilogue 1

*Third person pov*
As the ambulance went to pick up Jonathan, Tyler and Evan saw the ambulance go towards y/ns house. Evan then made a 'U' turn and went to follow the ambulance. When he and Tyler arrived, what they saw had them in tears. They saw their best friend being carried on a mobile bed. They ran to him and saw that he had six stab marks on his stomach. Evan fell to the floor as Tyler went to hug his now cold and pale body. The paramedics took Jonathan to the ambulance and tried their best to get him to breathe. They found no pulse on Jonathan causing Tyler and Evan to cry even more. The ambulance and the paramedics took off and went to the hospital. Evan and Tyler followed behind them while Tyler texted Kyle. When they arrived at the hospital, they saw some doctors take his lifeless body to a room. They decided to follow the doctors to see what they were going to do to Jonathans body. When they got to the morgue, they saw that they put Jonathans body next to a female body. Since Evan and Tyler were curious, they walked in when no one was looking. They went to the two deceased bodies and saw that it was y/ns body that the doctors put Jonathans body by. They looked at their two dead friends and remembered all the things they've been through. It's been almost 11 moths since y/n moved to Los Angeles with her father. She's made many friends, had an enemy, been in trouble, and she's found the love of her life. It was such a good life for y/n. She let Jonathan love the lonely in her as so did she. Now they're together in heaven with their baby watching over their friends. They're guardian angels looking after their son Phoenix and Kyles and Tylers baby girl Avery. Their love remained strong and healthy. Bless Jonathan and y/n for going through so much together and working through their problems.