19. A couple of cute werewolves. (Daniel x Blaze)

(Just an adorable one shot of Blaze and Daniel. Enjoy.)

Blaze and Aaron entered the hotel room that Daniel and Blaze were sharing at Starlight. Blaze stretched out his arms.

"What time is it?" He glanced over at Aaron.

The werewolf checked his phone. "10:23."

"Geez, it's that late?" Blaze looked outside to see little white stars in the dark black sky.

"Yeah." Aaron gave a small chuckle.

Ears pricking up, Blaze heard giggles from the other room. He walked into the living room to find Daniel and Aphmau watching tv. Both of the bubbly friends eating werewolf safe snacks.

Blaze smiled as Aaron walked up to his side. They watched both of their lovers react to some anime series that was playing on the screen.

Aphmau squealed happily, her and Daniel sitting cris-cross between the couch and the coffee table. A blanket shared across their laps, snacks opened on the table.

"Girl, you are perfect for him." Aphmau exclaimed out loud.

"Yeh! They are too cute." Daniel stuffed more food into his mouth.

"What are you two watching?" Aaron asked, startling them.

"Ek!" Aphmau jumped, almost landing on top of Daniel. "Aaron!"

Aaron laughed walking around the couch to the side of the table. "What is this?" He gestured to the tv.

"It's Clannad, and it's so cute!" Aphmau cried.

Daniel patted her back. "There, there. Tomoyo and Nagisa will get together. I can feel it."

Blaze and Aaron shared a amused look. Aaron sighed, glancing down at his fiance, a smile growing. Looking down at his boyfriend, Blaze found Daniel looking up at him. His eyes shining, a few crumbs on his face as he continued to nibble on food. Blaze hummed, running a hand through the happy boy's fluffy hair from over the couch.

"We should probably be heading back to our place." Aaron brought up, catching Aph off guard.

"But.. but.... the love.." Aphmau complained before getting to her feet.

"How long have you two been watching this?" Blaze asked.

"I don't know.. since like 8." Daniel guessed the best he could.

"Is that even healthy?" Aaron helped Aphmau out of the blanket tangle.

Blaze sighed. "I guess not to anime lovers like them."

Silence filled the air as Daniel and Aphmau continued to watch. Getting confused, Blaze jumped over the couch, picking up the remote that was behind Daniel.

"Enough." He paused it.

"No!" Both of the fans shouted.

"Turn it back on." Daniel faced his boyfriend.

"No. This will rot your brains. You can watch the rest of it in a day or two." He turned the tv off.

"Fine." Aphmau sighed then yawned.

"Come on, babe," Aaron grabbed Aph's hand. "See you tomorrow guys."

"Bye." Daniel waved along with Blaze as he lead his fiance out.

Blaze looked back at Daniel to see him still eating. He snickered causing Daniel to look up at him. For a second, the red head froze.

The younger werewolf's eyes were wide, full of puppy passion. A gentle pink layed across his face while his ears were all fluffy like his hair.