Chapter 16 - Takin' Over

REAL SHANTII STORY FANS. GO CHECK OUT MY NEW STORIES " TAKE ME AS I AM " AND " TALK DIRTY TO ME " AND LEAVE ME FEEDBACK AND LOVE. THANK YOU.
http://w.tt/1q6XI10

⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇

Ice P.O.V ***

I walked into playas paradise with my bags and seen a couple bitches I had never seen before on the stage. Niggas was making it rain an they were working.

I headed upstairs to Chi office.

" bugz move "

" Sorry, Ice...i cant let you in " I looked at him like he had lost his mind. Never in his life had bug told me that. i come up here and walk straight into Chi office.

" he got a bitch or sumin in there? " I question. The nigga getting classy and finally locking the door.

" nah...you not allowed in "

" he tell you that? " i asked and he laughed but I didn't find shit funny.

I pulled out the pink 9mm from my bag and pointed at this nigga.

" ima need for you to move before i have to cause trouble, Bugz " he looked wided eyed at the gun and went reaching for his but i cocked it back, " boy move if you wanna. You not that quick "

It was God idea that i start carrying this...he said it was for my safety..

i ain't never had to carry one or really use it..but dont fucking tempt me..

I pushed his big ass to the side and stepped in side.

" what the he- "

" im not allowed here? "

" Ice, your fired..You dont show up. You stroll in When you want to..you be high off yur ass...you not gon keep walking over me in my own club " he says.

I laughed and shook my head. " nah this ain't got nothing to do with work...it got to do with God...nigga get your jealous ass out your feelings! Its good though, this place is going to fall to the ground without me. Believe 'dat " i tell him nodding my head.

I felt some type of way...who the fuck does he think he is? Now what the fuck? Its easy to get another strippng gig....everybody wants me but its the point of competing with PP and getting my clients over at a new spot..mane its crazy.

I walked out the office and out of the place with my head held high. I had a mind to call God and have him blow this bitch up...but its good.

I walked outside and jumpped into my whip and speed over to Daniel house. I punched in the gate code and drove up the drive way. I threw the car into park before angerily getting out. I headed into the house.

" Daniel! " i yell. I got nothing and walked through his house calling his name..finally checking the security camera i seen him down stairs in the gun range..i went down there.

" wassup, baby i thought you had to work " he reloaded his clip before shooting again...he made perfect shots into the skull of the paper man.

" Chi fired me " i tell him upset.

" who in the fuck does he think he is? I helpped that nigga get to where the fuck he is. That place wouldnt have been shit without me. He brung in new bitches and tryna have tem fill my shoes. Them hes cant amount to me or do what i do "

He sat his gun down and walked over to me pulling me to him by my waist. " Ight, Calm down ma...you cant get vexed..nigga see they got an affct on you and can make you feel some type of way...they gon know how to take you down " he tells me. " but you tell me the word and you know i can make sure that nigga body is never found baby " he tells me.