61. Scared Of The Dark.

*After dinner* 

"Good night guys. See you tomorrow." I said, leaving the room. The door closed behind me and I headed to my room.

"Wait!" Naill said, I turned and saw him running over to me. "You almost forgot." He said smiling, I smiled and gave him a small kiss, the sensation of butterflies erupting in the tummy.

"I'll see you tomorrow." I said. He gave me one last kiss on the cheek and went back to his room. OnceI was in my room, I  instantly crawling into bed and snuggling up with the sweater I had stolen. But I didn't feel... safe. Like I was being watched. I sat up, looking around. The room was dark, darkening the corners and whatever may be hiding in them. 'Oh since when have you been afraid of the dark? You are such a baby, you can never take care of yourself.' She said to me. I pulled the covers up to my chin, my eyes darting around the room. I reached over to the bed side table grabbing my phone.

*Niall are yo awake?* 

*yeah, why?* 

*I can't sleep.*

*I would come over but I can't. I'm so sorry baby.* 

*It's okay.*

*Liam is still awake, do you want him to come over and stay with you?* 

*would he?* 

*Yeah, he's headed over now.* 

*You didn't really have to ask him.* But the tight feeling of fear loosened as I heard the light knock at my door. I got up and ran to the door, opening it up for him.

"Niall said you couldn't sleep." He said, I nodded, looking at the floor.

"Yeah, I didn't mean to bother you though." I said, letting him in the room.

"No problem at all." He said, smiling. Just then my phone buzzed. 

*I did have to. I don't want you to worry about anything :)* 

*Thank you.*

*Your welcome babe.* 

*goodnight Niall. I love you*

*Love you more*

"So which bed did you want me to have?" Liam asked,

"I- I, umm, don't mind," I said, shrugging. 

"I'll take the one you haven't ruined." Liam laughed going over to the bed that didn't have the covers ripped off of it. I nodded again and laid down in my bed. Soon Liam's soft sores filled the room, making the dark corners seem less scary allowing me to slip into a light sleep.