34 | Dream

Your eyes shot open, as you stood up from your bed breathing heavily and fast.

What kind of dream was that?

Could it be that right now, Jimin might have gotten over you and be with some other girl?

You ran your hands through your hair and shook your head in order to get the thoughts out of your head. "I have to talk to him. I don't care if he finds out I've been lying to him, I just have to know if he's doing okay."

Today should have been the day you and your class were supposed to graduate. But since you were overseas, your class will be graduating without you. It was saddening knowing that you wouldn't see any of the students anymore despite all the pain they caused you.

After almost one month of working hard, you finally had enough money to complete your payment for the plane ticket. But waiting this long was driving you insane.

You called Jimin, it was currently one am in New York, so he should be awake at this time.

"Y/N?"

You felt like crying, that voice, that voice that said 'I love you' for the first time that night, that voice that said 'I don't work with nerds'. The memories are still vivid but clear.

A thick tear escaped your eye. "J-Jimin"

"Y/N, do you remember me?!" His voice shook.

"I always did... since the start." You cried.

He was silent for a while. "What...? You were lying to me?" His voice softened.

"N-no, please don't think about it that way, I'll tell you everything once I get back to Korea."

"What you you mean, once I go to Korea? Where are you?!" He sounded panicked.

"It was my father, he found someone else he loved that lived in New York City, so we had to move here. But don't worry, I have have an arranged flight to leave in almost one month until I leave to Korea, the reason why I'm going so late was because my father wanted me to finish school here." You calmed yourself, finally letting all this go was so comforting, especially to someone like Jimin.

"Really? He gave you permission? I cant wait to see you, I've missed you like crazy....and... once you get back I have a very important question I have to ask you."

Your heart beat began to accelerate. "I... can't wait." You smiled. "So... how's everything going over there? You know, with graduation?"

"Oh, don't even remind me about that, all throughout the ceremony the only name that was being called out was yours for having the highest achievements."

You let out a sad laugh. "Really? Wait... you already had the ceremony? What time is it over there?"

"Its five pm, we finished the ceremony hours ago, why?"

"Uh, it's nothing... I have to go back to bed now, it's very late... bye, Jimin."
He also said goodbye and you hung up.

Two more weeks...

•••