Missing Case

A young man with red dark hair and black eyes walk down to the stairs arriving at the secret beneath the small hut.

" I'm home.. "

He look at all of his collections smiling happily.

" Did you all miss me? "

He touched one of his collections face caressing it while looking at her lifeless eyes.

" Recently i met a very special doll.."

He stroked the doll's hair and avoided putting much force on it.

" She was very lovely and beautiful..
She was so cute and obedient ~ "

He suddenly saw some hair strands starting to fall in the doll causing him to frown.

"... Ah, it's broken... I need another doll.."

He look at the pale face of the doll sighed.

" Don't worry... she will soon will join you all.."

He look at all of the doll as he remembered something important.

" Ah! I forgot to visit Glaciel... Well I've been busy with my Special doll these recent months... His eyes and skin will be perfect for my Dolls..."

Drake Lilan smiled as he think of that. Then he started imagining Glaciel wearing a beautiful dress and have a long hair like his Sister Grace. Somehow, Drake Lilan couldn't help but have an urge of want and desire. How beautiful it would be if it would happen? If Glaciel would look like that, then he would become a very precious rare doll among his collections. But, Drake Lilan shook his head. Glaciel had more used than being just a regular doll on his collection.

" I will visit him Later.. Will he agree to use his brain to think a new idea of dresses for my dolls?"

He walk towards in the corner where there is a newly created doll.

" Wavy long brown hair and Icy blue eyes... Your so Pretty~ If you got a very beautiful dress it will be more perfect! I'm sure mother will be glad if she see all of my collections ~"

Drake Lilan started laughing and a crazy smiled creep out on his handsome face.

" If he wouldn't agree i would just take him here and lock him up to make dresses for my dolls."

Or if he didn't agree.. Then it is a pity that he would become one of his precious collections after dressing and grooming him up a bit.

******************

Because of that shitty dream or nightmare, my thirst for revenge has gone up. I am also relieve that the brat is talking to me now.

" Hehehe.. I am looking forward for R-E-V-E-N-G-E!!  Revenge X Wallace!! Wahahahaha!!"

Through he was currently being annoying.

" Greetings, Glaciel i wouldn't expect you to come here." (Wallace)

Wallace smiled brightly while making a bright and carefree smile as long as possible.

" Is it wrong for me to come here in the castle? "

" No, you're always welcome here whenever you want to come." (Wallace)

I took out something on my storage ring and showed placed it on the table.

" What is it? A box? " (Wallace)

" You can open the Lunch box if you want Prince Wallace."

" Okay." (Wallace)