Secrets and Drew

Annabeth POV

Her eyes flickered on me and I couldn't help shudder. If we were playing that game, no one would want Drew to know about our private lives, especially since Drew was a tv gossip host. She needs the scoop!

"Alright everyone gather around!" Thankfully Charlie was our group leader as not Clarisse, who seemed very short-tempered.

"We're playing truth or dare for our first activity!" Everyone groaned, especially the celebrities in our group, who looked at Drew, who was smirking like crazy.

And I thought Seaweed Brain could only do that kind of smirk.

Wait, Seaweed Brain?!! Seriously Annabeth, get a hold on yourself.

"Folks, who wants to go first? Oh and don't be afraid to dare or ask someone something, but let's be mature," Charlie looked out and picked on Drew first. Thankfully there were no kids left anymore since the parents went home with them. Our group basically were all around the same age. But, Drew had something to say first.

"Charlie, since all of us are beyond the age limit, I thought we should play the game with a little bit of spice," Drew took out a bottle of alcohol and some plastic cups and got a few cheers and whistles from our group," whoever doesn't want to do the dare or tell the truth, has to drink up."

"I don't think that's a go-" Charlie told her.

"C'mon, it won't hurt," she said and a bunch of people said yeah, Charlie.

"Fine, truth or dare, Miss Tanaka."

Drew smiled. "You can call me Drew, Charlie. And dare."

Even though Drew seemed to flirt with him, Charlie was oblivious to that fact.

"Okay. I dare you to take an embarrassing selfie and post it on your Instagram," Charlie smiled and Drew looked like she was going to barf.

Of course a daughter of Aphrodite would hate that.

Drew groaned and took out her phone. Everyone watched her quietly as she scrolled down on her photo gallery.

"Is this one bad enough?" She asked Charlie and showed everyone a picture of her makeup undone and her skin around her eyes black as if she just washed her mascara off. Everyone nodded and agreed.

"Alright," she sighed and posted it on her Insta. I took out my phone in secret and became one of the first to like the picture. I saw Piper was doing the same and everyone was snickering.

"Good job, Drew. Now you pick someone else and-" Charlie was interrupted by Drew.

"I know the rules, Charlie," she claimed in a sweet voice.

"Annabeth," she turned to me," truth to dare."

I wasn't dull-witted. I knew she wanted me to pick truth, so she could get the scoop on me.

"Dare," I said and the shining curiosity in her eyes disappeared.

"I dare you to wink at the person you love most in our group."

I quickly winked at Piper and looked at Drew, who seemed to be waiting for more.

"Fine," she said in a dull voice.

There were a few more interesting turns. A girl in our group had to eat a spoonful of dirt and a boy was dared to swim in a dumpster full of trash. By the time Piper was chosen, Drew and a few other people had drunk more than one cup of alcohol.

A girl named Julia had picked Piper and asked her to fill her mouth with water and whoever made her spit out the water could pick the next person to truth or dare. Piper filled her mouth with water and she looked so ADORABLE. Like a cute little chipmunk. I laughed at her resemblance to the creature.