•Morning•

I woke up with the sun shinning in my eyes. I look over and I see my daddy breathing lightly. He had a firm grip around my waist I struggled to get out of. I got up and went to his bathroom and took a shower. After my shower I went to his drawer and picked out one of his long white shirts and didn't bother to put anything else on.

*

I grabbed some pancake mix out of the pantry and started to cook them up. I poured it around the pan and started the cook top. I played some of my favorite songs and danced around the kitchen giggling at myself for my silly dancing skills. I licked my fingers that had mix on them and looked up at a pair of eyes and a huge smile on his face.

-HARRY'S POV-

I watched my baby girl dance around my kitchen and laughing for once. I wish this could be a forever thing. Her staying at my house and we both keep each other happy and have company. I looked down at her as her cheeks became a warm crimson color. "Good morning baby girl." I smiled and rubbed my eyes. We both cocked our heads when the door bell rung. " Good morning to you too daddy" she says while running to get the door. I took after her shift flipping the pancakes as she retrieves the door.

-DAISY'S POV-

I opened the door to a cute guy with blonde hair our eyes met each other. Then I realized I only had a long shirt on. "Hey uhm is Harry here?" He said trying not to look down at my body. " Yeah he is who are you?" He pushed passed me and went straight to the kitchen making himself at home. " Yo whats up bro." They both fist bumped each other and forgot I was even there. " Oh yeah sorry this is Daisy shes my girlfriend." I looked up at him as "girlfriend" rolled off his tongue. "Sweet anyway I was wondering if you wanted to go to the club tonight with Liam and Zayne? Harry gave him a look and rolled his eyes. "Look I wish I could but I'm spending time with my baby today." I looked up at Harry. "No No you go out and have fun I can stay here and watch movies and wait until you get back. "Great there you go you heard her yourself thanks baby girl hes been denying me for a month now." I scoffed when he called me baby girl. "I'll see you tonight Niall but for now you need to leave." Harry showed him the way to the door.

*

We sat at the dinner table eating our pancakes and shared glances. "Look if you don't want me to go I can stay here with you." He gave me a sincere look. I giggled "Harry go have fun I don't want to keep you back your friends need you and they really want you to go now go get ready.

*

I got ready to go out with the boys. Tonight is going to fun I plan going home wasted as shit and letting loose for once. I took a couple of pre shots just to get started. Liam sent me a text saying he just pulled up. I opened the front door and got into the car taking more shots with Niall in the back as we show up to the club.

*

- DAISY'S POV-

I laid on the couch warmed up in a cozy blanket scrolling through Netflix trying to find a good show to watch. Hours pass and it was late at night and I was starting to worry about Harry he wasn't responding to my texts. I brushed it off telling myself he's just having fun with his friends. I got up to use the bathroom and I was met with a pair of hands around my mouth and a tall figure pinning me down to the floor.