Chapter 7

The sun was coming up when the team met in the quinjet. All of them gathering their guns and equipment, getting ready to go.

Tory entered the room with a duffle bag in one shoulder and a heavy suitcase in hand. Steve jogged to where she was and took it from her, taking it to the jet.

"What are these?" he asked, placing it beside his shield. Tory walked over to the wall of weapons and started getting some guns, munition, and knives.

"The new version of my nanobots," she answered him, securing the equipment on her navy suit. Even though the robots did a lot of the work, she liked to be fully weaponized.

"New version?" Clint asked, walking by them, entering the quinjet. She followed.

"They are all kinds of bombs, poisons or bullets you can imagine. They can multitask. Much more useful." Tory explained, sitting next to Nat, who was doing the same thing she did minutes before.

"So this is what you were doing in Russia?" Natasha asked as Sam entered the jet with a grumpy face.

"Off in 5," Tony shouted from the pilot's seat. The only one who wasn't dressed in a uniform.

"Yep," Tory answered.

"5 hours till Germany." F.R.Y.D.A.Y informed before starting the engines and lifting the ramp.

...

Steve went through the plan twice before the quinjet landed. As the ramp went down, Tory tied her hair on a ponytail, placing the sensor of the nanobots behind her ear and opening the suitcase to let them out.

"Let's go."

The quinjet had landed 2 miles from the base, so the team spread into their groups and started walking. As everybody got near the facility, all of them positioned their self, waiting for Cap's signal to make the first move.

Steve had Nat, Tory, and Bucky together. They were supposed to enter the base and follow any lead Iron Man had found.

"Tony, anything?" Tory asked as they hid in the trees.

"There's a lot of heat signals inside. They don't seem to know something is about to happen." Tony answered as they saw three arrows hit the guards that were in one of the exits.

They ran to the metal door, Tory unlocking it easily, hacking the code. When they were about to enter, the alarm went off. In less than a minute, a dozen guards were marching down to where they were.

"You two, just go," Steve ordered pointing to Natasha and Tory, as he threw his shield at the first row of HYDRA agents.

Both women got into the base and started running to wherever Iron Man was giving them coordinates. As they walked by a corner, three guards came to view.

"Now's a good time to test my babies," Tory said as she commanded her robots to beat down two of the guards. It's done in a second, making the one that was left confused. As fast as the robots, Natasha shoved the guy's head on the wall, making him go unconscious immediately.

Tory and Nat bent down fast, as they looked at the door. If it was secured by three guards, there was something inside.

With no noise, Agent Romanoff opened the door easily, gun in hand the minute it opens. No one was inside, only some glass cabinets filled with little glass containers, all with the same symbols.

"Why would someone..." but before Nat finished talking, she realized which symbol was all around the room: bioweapons.

"We have a problem," Tory mumbled, getting near the cabinets to look closer. It wasn't only bio, there was chemical too.