Taken memories

Keefe's POV:

If you are wondering, I was told that my mom was killed by a girl that fell in love with me. When I was granted the opportunity to spy on her, I couldn't resist.

I spied on her at night, acting as if I loved her. I could feel her feelings, they were all genuine, and they were all towards me. When she kissed my head, I couldn't help but shiver. I felt more than what I was meant to feel. She killed my mom, why am I feeling something different? And why does she seem kinda familiar?

I was thinking about this as she slept. Her golden hair was being stroked by my big, skillful hand.

I was starting to get a head ache by thinking about how she looked familiar. I decided to just sleep.

Time skip to morning

My eyes blinked open but quickly closed. If I opened my eyes, I would become blind! That's how bright it was.

"Good morning, Keefe" Sophie say, walking out of the bathroom

"Morning" I grunted. I could feel her frown, literally.

"You ok?" She said with concern.

"Uh... Yeah...." she didn't look convinced.

"You wanted to tell me something when I was transmitting to you?" The thing is, I don't remember her ever transmitting to me.

"No?"

"Keefe! You have a photographic memory, how could you possible forget?"

Then it hit me. How did I forget? How do I know her? Why do I feel like I woke up from a long nap, to find I missed a year or more out of school? Something wasn't right and it definatly didn't have to do with this girl in frount of me.

"What are we?" I asked her

"What do you mean"

"Exactly what I said, what are we?"

"There are multiple answers-" I grabbed her arm

"Are we dating?" She nodded, a little fear in her eyes.

"Why are you scared?" I asked with concern

"I-I" I looked at her expectantly.

"You changed since then." She started to cry. I instantly felt bad. I started to hug her as she cried in my chest. "What did they do to you?" She asked me

I suddenly felt a sharp pain in my head. "Agh" I grunted, clutching my head.

The time the girl met me, and I called her Foster.

Foster held on to me as I fell down, clutching my head.

Our window sleepovers

When she made me read Harry Potter

Her smile

Her laugh

Her sad eyes

Her tears

Her chocolate brown eyes

I started to remember. She was my best friend, but she told me that we were more so I must be still missing something.

"Keefe are you ok?" Sophie says. I shook my head in disbelief.

"Foster... they took my memories.