17.

Raven-

I ain't finna lie. A bitch been reminiscing about me and Quavo. I was flipping through pictures of us the other day. Damn near cried when I seen a picture of all of us. Me, Raevon and him and Lil Qua. We was all happy at that point of time. I gotta let that shit go. My feelings for him is way above my head.

I sat on my couch, watching tv with my baby. Somebody knocked on the door. I got up and looked through the peep hole. I rolled my eyes. "What ?" I asked. Quavo was standing there, smiling at me. "I came to get my baby" he said. I shut the door and got her ready and got her a bag. I opened the door and handed her to him. I shut the door back and locked it.

I don't want nothing to do with him. He lucky Raevon is his baby. I needed a day to relax. I'm about to go get my nails done and go get a wax. I took a shower and got dressed and got in the car. As soon as I pulled off, my manager called.

"Hello"
"Raven, you have a new gig"
"Talk to me"
"You are doing a photoshoot with Chris"
"Chris ?"
"Chris Brown"
I paused. I was so shocked. I've always wanted to meet Chris. I been a fan since he came out. He use to be my celebrity crush back in the day. I was smiling hard.
"Okayy thanks so much, I'll be there"
"Alright bye"

"AHHHHHH" I screamed. I was so happy. I love meeting celebrities, and especially taking pictures with them. I pulled up to my favorite nail shop. The nail technician gave me a pedicure and waxed my eyebrows. I got a fill on my nails after that. I paid the money then I left.  I went to the body waxing shop that I always go to. I got my vagina waxed and my legs.

I was so relaxed and comfortable for some reason. Maybe after all this, this is something I needed. I headed back home. When I got home, I washed my hair and put my flexi rods in my head and put my bonnet on. I made me pizza rolls, then I watch some little crime documentaries on tv. I was lonely as hell. No man, no baby. Just me. I soon fell asleep.

When I woke up, my phone was blowing up. I jumped to the phone so quick cause it was my manager calling me.
"Hello"
"Raven, sorry to wake you, but we need you down here now"
"What's going on ?"
"Chris wants to get the photoshoot over with now"
"Okay I'll be there"
"Hurry up"
"Okayyyy"
I hopped outta bed and hopped in the shower. I took my hair out the rods and grabbed my Changing bag and left. I didn't even eat breakfast. When I got there I was running late. When I opened the door, Chris turned and looked at me. Our eyes connected. He cracked at smile at me.

I walked in said "Hey" to my Managers and the photographer and went in my dressing room to change. I got dressed and came out and we took hell of pictures. I later found out these pictures where for his new album cover. "Okay take a break" said the photographer. I went in my dressing room. I heard a knock on my door. "Come in" I said. Chris walked in.

I smiled. "Hey" I said. "I know I don't know your name, but 'cuse me miss" he said. I laughed. "Omg, what you want chris ?" I asked. "Why it gotta be all that ?" He asked. I turned around and fixed my lash. I seen him staring at my ass. I turned around quick to see him look back at me. "Nahh I came in here to say thanks for doing this photoshoot with me" he said. "And...." I said. "And you a bad bitch, I need yo number" he said. We was laughing hard.

We was talking for a few minutes, til it was time to take more pictures. After an hour it was time to go. "Let me walk you to yo car" he said. I looked at him and grinned. He followed me to my car. "So this it ?" He asked me. "What you mean ?" I asked. "I asked for your number, cause I wanted to stay in touch with you" he said. I was blushing hard. "Okay" I said. I gave him my number. After that I went home and took a nap. I had a long morning.

Quavo-

I'm at home. I took the kids to the carnival and out to eat. I was happy to spend time with them. Rasheeda called me and told me. I gotta baby on the way, by Raven Sister. Man that don't even sound right. What the fuck did I do. My kids finna be siblings/cousins and shit.

I fucked up so bad. I'm hurt cause I know Raven ain't gonna come back to me. I miss her like crazy. That women was the light of my life and I blew it. I can keep reminiscing I gotta get pass this shit. All I been doing is smoking, tryna get her off my mind. She stuck in there. Every little thing reminds me of her.

She keyed my car, I ain't even report it to the police. I deserved that shit. I ain't mean for none of this to happen. I ain't been in love in a minute. Tommie blew that love shit with me, 5 years ago. I ain't been in love since. I just been a little hoe out here, but it nan caught up with my asss again.

I was scrolling down my newsfeed, when I seen a picture of Raven with Chris Brown. She was naked and he was covering her titties with his hands and she had a sexual expression on her face and he was a vampire with scary eyes biting her neck. I was pissed. I hated seeing her with another nigga. But I ain't finna worry about that, he probably just somebody she had to take a picture with.

I got my kids all ready for bed then it was time to wind down. I kicked up my feet and watched the NBA Finals. I ain't even played my game in a minute, cause who tf was there to annoy me, Raven use to annoy me. I just been chilling lately. I have a tour next week. Finna be gone for a whole month. I'm gonna miss my babies.

Offset and Miracle suppose to be having a little get together tonight. They told me to slide through. I'm getting ready right now as we speak. I know y'all probably thinking like where the kids at .  They at my momma house. Oh yeah, speaking of mama. Mama cursed me out when I told her about what happened between me and Raven.

I feel like I failed everybody. I wasn't thinking straight when I made that decision. I drove to Miracle house. It was some other cars in the drive way. When I came in everybody said wassup to me and we all started drinking and smoking. We was turned up. I think I must of got super drunk. I woke up at home. I was so damn lost. Was this a dream? Or did I drive home. Shidd I don't know.

I called offset. He told me that I left. DAmn I must was fucked up cause I ain't even remember none of this. I had to go get the kids. Raevon had to go home and Quavious got school tomorrow. My son started kindergarten this year. I'm proud of him. He been good in school. He know ion play about that school work.