six

15 votes and 5 comments for update.

Btw cliche as chapter ahead - but who doesn't love a cliche?

||| Mackenzie |||

The party was still buzzing, and I had stayed with the same group, who weren't as bad as I thought they'd be.

Well the girls still seem like fake bitches to me, due to the fake smiles I have been receiving, along with Brynn and Annie as well. But the guys were all nice and quite funny.

Annie and Hayden returned to the group about thirty minutes ago, and Brynn joined as well - bringing along Mark. I guess they were on good terms?

There was tension though when they arrived, and most of the guys who we were sitting with didn't seem keen on Mark. Johnny noticed my confused expression and simply mumbled to me 'Carson and him don't get along.'

We were now all sat in the lounge as the crowd had moved outside and by we, I mean Johnny, Carson, Hayden, Jacob, Brandon, Mark, Nadia, Sophia, Emily, Annie, Brynn and I.

We were scattered among the two couches, Hayden, Annie, Jacob, Carson, Sophia and Emily on one. Annie sitting on Hayden's lap, which she seemed uncomfortable with at first; but now she's all cuddled up to him.

I sat on the other couch, in between Brynn and Johnny. Brynn had Mark next to her while Johnny had his arm around Nadia who was sat next to Brandon.

The tension was gone between the boys, well Mark was being excluded from any conversation but the glares and scoffs have stopped.

I felt a bit awkward, sitting in between two 'couples'. Probably the most dysfunctional couples of the year level, but both of them were not shy with there display of PDA and it makes me want to throw up.

"Who's up for spin the bottle?" Jacob suggested, wiggling his eyebrows as he took the last sip of a beer bottle, waving it slightly to imply they'd use that.

I thought that never actually happened at parties?

"Yes! Let's do it!" Sophia grinned, sitting up straight as a few nodded in agreement. A few seemed hesitant, me being one of them.

Most of the people in this group seemed to have a thing or be in a relationship with someone else, and I knew this would just stuff shit up.

"Are we 12?" Nadia scoffed, moving closer to Johnny. I had to agree with her on that, I really did think that spin the bottle was such a cheesy and pointless game.

"Come on, it'll be fun." Johnny hummed, a small smirk playing on his face like usual as he stood up and sat down on the floor, Nadia whining but being quick to join him.

I noticed Hayden sit down and Annie hesitantly followed, sitting close to his side. Guess we are playing them... great.

Soon we were all in a circle on the floor, I was sitting next to Brynn and Brandon. Hopefully it would only last a few rounds and I would avoid kissing anyone.

I know all the guys are good looking, they're hot as fuck in there own ways. But I did not need a target on my back for the other girls to shoot at.

"I'll start." Carson spoke, smirking as he leaned forward and grabbed ahold of the empty beer bottle. He spun it quickly before sitting back in his spot, watching the bottle spin.

It landed on Brynn, and Johnny and Hayden both let out laughs. Mark instantly tensed, I don't think Brynn knew what to do and Carson was smirking. I knew this would start shit.

"Not happening." Mark grumbled, his jaw clenched as Carson let out a scoff. I silently hoped Brynn would kiss him, Mark is an asshole and always takes her for granted.