I am Jealous

"Take me back." I bit down on every word, but amber eyes only stared, and within its beauty the blue of winter frost melted in the pools of gold.

"I want to go home." But in truth I could be anywhere but beside this god, anywhere where I could rest and breath and maybe untangle the mess of difficult emotions.

"No." The embers of his eyes ignited unrelenting and adamant and the blue flecks in gold were nowhere in sight. "Tell me, why are you crying?"

"Its nothing."

"Is it Apollo, has he done anything to make you cautious?" The frigidness to his expression became more prominent, the muscles of his jaws taut with gritted teeth.

But with each question the more demanding I became. "No, I really just want to go back to my home."

I withdrew from his touch and folded my hands as I looked away. "I am alright now. There is no reason to keep me here, so take me back." And only I knew that the stubbornness behind the tantrum, the refusal to give a clear answer, were all from a desperate need to be comforted.

And unaware of my misgivings he looked at me for a long while and then said. "If that's what you wish."

A dark ring appeared over us, hovering for a second before it fell transporting us through space and time. And as it did my lashes were lowered and I could not see the unfathomable flashes of rage in amber orbs.

But when my eyes open, my heart dropped. "This is not my home." The extravagant architecture I was quite familiar focused in my vision. "Hades this is not where I want to be." And a part of me rebuked my half-heartedness when I followed his figure as he walked away deaf to my complaints.

"Hades?" He did not turn back neither did he reply and when I my outstretched hand almost grazed his back a wall erupted from the floor forcing me to step away.

"Hades..." My voice trailed and I did not attempt to push against the wall that now seperated us and only stood there blank and helpless.

And wondering of what exactly to make of the situation almost left me laughing.
Was I now a prisoner?

But why?

And having nothing to do but wait I push open the mist covered windows and was suddenly assaulted by the chilly winds. But when I peak down, my hands rubbing against each other stilled and on reflex held onto the window frame in fear.

"How high is this?" My mind began to picture the fall that would take a minute to let me greet death even though I did not consciously want to.

What a pity it was that my hair was short and not long enough to climb down.

"Elie."

Fingers grasp my shoulder a second later after the fair warning, but regardless my scream threatened to rupture my vocal chords.

"Shhh...It's me."

The culprit covers his ears looking at me with ocean eyes and I hit his biceps feeling weak in the knees. "You scared me so bad. I thought you were some evil witch who wanted to cut my hair."

And knowing the explanation to my odd proclamation would turn out even more strange Will avoids questioning tactically and points out. "You left me behind without a word." The blue eyed general suddenly looked like an abandoned puppy who held a PhD in guilt tripping in his paws. "When I rush back after sendng away the messenger I find the room empty." He whines.

"I am sorry." I say as he pulls me away from the window being an immovable believer of my bad lucks.

"So what is all of this?" He manoeuvres around and chuckles.