Face to Face

JM POV:

I was walking towards my dormitory with headphone in my ears, dancing to the rock music that was blasting through the earphones. The dormitory was at a little distance from the university so I had to walk a small pathway down the road to reach my side of the block since it was the shortest way around.

 The neighborhood was almost empty since it was the quite part of the city. The small gusts of spring wind were very welcoming, and my bangs swayed with the winds as if dancing to the melody of the wind. I was lost in my thoughts that I almost didn't hear the sound of tires screeching and before I knew, I was dragged into a shady black van and a damp cloth was placed in front of my mouth. I struggled to get out of the steely grip of the stranger but he didn't even budge and slowly I lost my conscious falling into the nothingness.

____________________________________________

I opened my eyes, my head pounding and I felt like throwing up. I was feeling highly nauseated.

 "Where am I?" I thought since everything around me was pitch black.

 Panic spread through my body as I registered earlier events.

 I was kidnapped. But by who, I didn't do anything wrong to anyone.

 I realized that I was blindfolded and that my hands were tightly tied to what I could figure out was a metal chair.

 What is going to happen to me now? Are they going to sell me like how it happens in the movies? Or will they kill me and dump my body in the outskirts of the city where no one was able to find me?

I want to say goodbye to my Hyung. Tears pooled in my eyes, wetting the blindfold. 

"H-hello............. anybody here", my voice was hoarse because of the tears in my eyes. 

"Please let me go, I didn't anything wrong. I don't want to die", I pathetically pleaded to apparently no one. 

"That is for me to decide baby boy", a cold voice whispered in my ear giving me Goosebumps. 

Suddenly the blindfold was yanked from my eyes roughly and I instinctively closed my eyes, blocking the blinding brightness in the room. I slowly opened my eyes to see four boys in front of me. Two of them I recognized as my kidnappers whereas the rest of the two were just staring at me blankly, and maybe there was a hint of sympathy in their gaze.

 I didn't notice the fifth person who was standing beside me, he moved to face me and my breath got stuck in my throat seeing his malicious grin and the look in his eyes screamed sadism.

 He looked younger but there was nothing innocent on his face. I gulped heavily seeing these strange boys in front of me. 

"W-who are y-you, and what do you w-want from m-me", I tried to clear my vision by blinking since my hands were tied to the chair.

 "Now, now don't act innocent, it won't end well for you", the youngest with a menacing aura bent on my chair, boring holes in my eyes through his fierce gaze.

 "I really don't know who you are, you have got the wrong person please let me leave", I stuttered pathetically giving them my best puppy face to evoke any glimmer of sympathy but the guys in front of me appeared to be made of stone. 

"Oh darling, we surely have the right person and a very cunning one I must say", he said as I gave him a confused look. 

He suddenly clutched my hair in his grip yanking it violently backward and I felt like my neck would snap any second because of the death grip.