~Fifty-Three~

A/N: Another chapter finally out!! So sorry for the wait – I've been crazy busy this past couple of weeks -_-

"It's such a relief that Piper got better before the court case," I spoke to Harry from where I was shifting through the closet, "I'd be so stressed if it came along and she was still sick."

"Yeah," Harry nodded in agreement as he buttoned up his shirt, "luckily for us, food poisoning is only meant to last a few days."

"When's our lawyer coming, again?" I asked him.

"He's coming at nine," he replied, "it's just enough time for me to drop Piper off at school and come back.

"Are you sure you're OK with taking her to school?" I looked out of the closet doorway at him.

"Yeah, 'course," Harry nodded and smiled, "and besides – you're not even dressed yet. Honestly, Leah, the lawyer's just coming over for a chat. It's not like the actual case is today," he chuckled.

"I know that," I rolled my eyes, "but I still wanna look nice."

"As always," Harry rolled his eyes as well, "baby, you don't even have to make an effort to look nice. 'Cause you already look nice 24/7, you know."

I scoffed. "You're only saying that because I'm your girlfriend."

"No," Harry objected, "even when you weren't my girlfriend, I still thought that. And even when I first met you, I still thought that."

"Oh OK, OK," I rolled my eyes again and giggled, "thank you, Harry. That's very sweet."

We were suddenly interrupted by the sound of our bedroom door being pushed open – causing us both to jump and turn to the doorway immediately.

"SURPRISE!" Piper burst into our room with her hands thrown in the air – and as soon as I saw her, my jaw immediately dropped.

"Piper!" I exclaimed, "Piper, why aren't you wearing any clothes?!"

I wasn't exaggerating. 

She wasn't wearing any clothes. 

Piper giggled and ran around the room before she climbed on to our bed and began to jump on it – and Harry & I looked at each other and exchanged shocked looks.

"Piper, you're being a very silly monkey," Harry crossed his arms, "go back to your room and get dressed, please, or you're going to be late for school."

"I don't wanna get dressed!" She continued to bounce on the bed and laugh.

"Oh my God," Harry sighed and shook his head before he went over to the bed, placed his hands under Piper's arms and lifted her off with a groan – setting her back down on the ground and crouching down to her level with an amused smile, "what are you doing, eh? My cheeky baby?" he tickled her cheek – causing her to giggle, "Why don't you want to get dressed?"

Piper only smiled and wrapped her arms around his neck – hugging him tight and causing him to roll his eyes – and I honestly couldn't help but smile and chuckle a little. It really was amusing to watch this.

"Hey, hey," Harry held her at an arm's length, "getting dressed, please. And once you've put on your clothes, then you can have a cuddle."

Piper giggled again, but she finally turned around and ran out of the bedroom – and Harry let out a soft sigh of relief before he rose to his feet. And as he did so, I continued to chuckle.

"I'm so sorry, Haz," I giggled, "she's nuts, I swear."

"Yeah. Maybe just a little," Harry chuckled as well, "she's just lucky she's so freaking cute. Plus, it's good to see that she really is 100% better."