-Chapter Fifty eight-

CAITLIN POV

"Caroline baby what happened?" I asked rubbing her back and she just sobs more and more. "It's, Niall cheated on me." She cried and I awed. "Do you wanna know a secrete?" I asked and she turned her head to me, "what?" She wined "luke cheated, luke cheated on me and look where that led to, I'm having his baby" I giggled

"Yeah but you're pretty, I'm just not." She sighed and I shoved her and she went wide eye, "what was that for?" She said rubbing her shoulder. "It's for being a fuck tart!" I shout and she laughs at my comment.

"Do you want me to talk to Niall?" I asked and she shakes her head, "Caroline, carol!" I heard Niall and I know she did to. "Tell him I'm not here."

I walked back over and open the door "she's not here," I tell him. "Bullshit she's not, I've been in this hallway for an hour she never left" he stated.
I saw Caroline get up, "Niall you should go ri-" and from the Conner of my eye he shuts her up with a kiss. I walk out the room with a smirk.

NICOLE POV

"Do you want to go back?" Cam asked and I shook my head, I was comfy enough in his arms.

"Then you want to do something else?" He smirked and I laid back on the mattress "like?" I cocked an eye brow, he climbed on top of me. He kissed me and I pulled my hand around his neck and pulled him down.

Our lips moved in sync, while my hands pulled at the ends of his hair. I heard a zipper and that's when I knew it was mine, I shifted uncomfortable and he got the memo. We kissed longer and this time I was in my own world.

I felt a little bare and I shifted more under his weight. His lips moved to my neck and I looked down to see my pants were off and I quickly pushed Cameron off.

"What the fuck babe." He groan, I looked at his eyes and that's when I just started to slap the fuck out of him. "You're fucking high? High cam?!" I shout and he chuckles.

He pegged my hands above my head with one hand. I gulped and he just smirked "everyone thinks I'm whipped babe just because I didn't touch you, How stupid is that?" He chuckles and I close my eyes and try to find a happy place.

"Don't close your eyes" he shouted and I open them, who knew he might actually hit me. I open them and he quickly looked between us then back up to me. I bet he saw how scared I was in my eyes.

Someone open the door and I saw Jerry, I quickly picked up my shorts and ran into his arms. "Thank you" I sob in his chest.