PART 17: | WELCOME BACK TO MYSTIC FALLS |

They arrived back in Mystic Falls when the sun was almost down and parked their car in front of Mikaelson's mansion. As they opened the front doors of the mansion and wanted to step in they were faced with an invisible barrier.

- "What is this?" Kol growled.

- Klaus and Rebekah heard him and came with one girl towards them, "Invite them in, love." Klaus says to the girl and she obeyed his demand.

- "I needed to have an owner so that, that hunter our mother made can't get in." Klaus informed them.

- "So now when they can't find out who are they descended from, we might as well kill that hunter." Kol suggested.

- "Well there is one problem, he can't be killed. But I don't know what you two did to Elena, we think it might affect Alaric, he is the hunter, our mother made him using Elena's blood." Klaus informed them.

- "I almost choked her to death." Natali told him.

- "I specifically told you not to hurt her." Klaus said.

- "You said don't kill her and I'm not listening to you. You are not in control anymore, so if you don't want to end up in the box shut up." Natali warned him.

- Klaus smiles and shocks his head down for a moment, "I see. Anyway, we need to kill Alaric, he almost killed me, but then he fell onto the ground, probably because you were choking Elena." he said.

- "So Elena needs to die, he is linked to her life force. No problem, I'm happily going to kill her." Natali said. Then she looked at Rebekah and she smiled nodding at her.

- "No. First I need more of her blood." Klaus protested.

- "Oh come on Nik, you are still obsessed with making those hybrids?" Kol spoke.

And while the three of them were arguing Rebekah sneaked out of the house and went to kill Elena, she waited long enough for this to happen.

- "And we are staying here, for a while." Natali told Klaus.

- "Why?" Klaus asked.

- "We still have some unfinished business to do." Kol informed him.

- Klaus wanted to say something about that, but then he noticed Rebekah wasn't in the room with them anymore, "Where is Rebekah?" he asked.

- "She probably went to do what's needed to be done." Natali told him.

- "No." Klaus hissed, walking towards the door, but Kol rushed over to him and blocked his path, "She needs to be dead." Kol told him.

- "It can wait a little longer." Klaus said trying to push him out of his way.

- "It can't. We won't sit here and wait for the hunter to kill us all." Natali said and with just a flinch of her wrist, she broke Klaus' neck.

⚜ ✡ ⚜ ✡ ⚜ ✡

- "Is it done?" Natali asked when she saw Rebekah entering the room.

- Rebekah's wicked smile appeared on her face, "It is. She is dead."

- "That's my girl." Natali smiles at her and raises her glass adding, "Cheers to the dead doppelganger."

- Rebekah smiles and pours herself a glass of whiskey, "What did you do to Nik?" she asked looking at his body on the floor.

- "I broke his neck." Natali told her.

- "Twice." Kol added, an evil smile appearing on his face.

- "Yeah. He wanted to stop you, so we stopped him." Natali informed her.