Chapter 8

The answer is YESSSS. ITS NAMJOON.. YOU ALL DID ITTT..

WE DID IT!

WE DID IT!

WE DID IT!

(HAHAHAHA)

................................................................................................................................................................

NAMJOON POV~

I had heard their converstion and I feel regret cause I thinks that I didn't do my job properly for taking care of the members. 

I went to the kitchen to drink water. Then,i sat on the chair in the dining room.

"From now on, i will take care of you my little bro. I hope you will forgive me eventhough i know that i had hurt you so many times." i said to myself.

I heard someone cough, i looked and its Hoseok.He looked at me with a weird face.I think i said it loudly.

"What are you talking about?" he asked.

"What are you talking about?" i asked him back.( LOL)

"i asked you first,are you talking about Jungkook?" he asked.

I nodded my head slowly. Then, suddenly my ear can't hear anything.He bombed me with so many question and all of his question starting with why. (AHAHHAAHHA) (i CAN IMAGINED IT ACTUALLY.)

"Why are you thinking about him? "

"Why ,,is something dangerous happened to him?"

....Last Question (skip to the last people. LOL)

"Why are you not answering my question?" he asked.

I can't believe the last question he asked is why i am not anwering his question. How can i even answer all of his question if he didn't give me any chance to talk.Even if i have chance... i don't think i can answer all of the question except for the last one .

"I am done talking with you." i said.

I went to my room. I heard him yelling something but i'm not sure what.

J-HOPE POV~

"I am done talking with you " Namjoon said.

He walk to his room.

"NAMJOON, YOU HAVE NOT ANSWERING ALL OF MY QUESTION YET " I YELLED.

"NAMJOON" I yelled again.

Then, i feel like someone poke me. Its Jin and behind him is Yoongi.

"Why are you yelling,hoseok?" Jin asked.

"Namjoon said that he's gonna take care of his little bro and he said that he hope that he can be forgiven eventhough he had hurt the little bro." i said.

They nodded their head.

"I bet the little bro that he's talking about is Jungkook." i said.

They nodded their head again.

"Then, i asked him question but he ignored my question and went to his room." i said.

They nodded again.

"Why you two are not talking and just nod your head?" i asked them.

(OMG,HOSEOK UR TALKING TO MUCH ACTUALLY) 

(*OUCH* "YOUR THE ONE WHO MAKE ME TALK SO MUCH." J-Hope said.)(LOL)

"So, How many question do you asked actually?" Yoongi asked.

"Hmmmm, 10? " i said carefully.

They laughed non-stop. Did i just made a joke just now ?.

"Hyung, stop laughing ." i said.

"Hyung, so you know about what Namjoon said just now? " i asked.

Suddenly, they looked really serious.

They tell me everything from A TO Z . Now i know why Namjoon feel that way. He think he didn't do his job properly. Now i am feel bad about Jungkook. He used to be happy with us but now i don't think i have seen his smile or laugh . I miss the old Jungkook and Our Kookie. 

I went to my room and write a letter.

Dear Jungkook or may i call u Kookie ,

                   I am sorry with what i had done . I feel bad , really bad. I promise i will take care of 

u and will protect u from anyone. I hope and really hope you can forgive me and the others.

                                                                                                                                   Sincerely.

                                                                                                                              Your Hope that is Hoseok. 

I went to his room and put it in front of his door .

Jungkook POV~

I woke up cause i heard foot step in front of my door. I opened the door and saw a letter. I took it and read it.

I feel so happy reading this letter.

I feel like i can smile again.

I hope this happiness will not end.

I hope everyone loves me with love not because pity of me.

I hope everything will get back to normal.

................................................................................................................................................................

Thank u guys for reading.

I feel like this chapter is boring.

idk. (hahahha)

Plz vote and comment if you love this story. ^^

TT