Chapter 25

§
Chapter 25
Baby its cold outside
§

(So a few of yall have asked me to read yall books and i enjoyed reading it but they were all so damn good the description the depth and attention to detail it made me realize i was slacking and getting comfortable with just writting anything so i promise next chapter i'll be back on my best)

"Babe i dont know why you keep cleaning and moving stuff around" erik huffs scrolling through instagram. For the past two hours i had been cleaning everything from the ground up because it was spring and that means spring cleaning though no matter how many times i tell him he doesnt understand though im sure now he's doing it just to get on my nerves.

"Babe..."

"Baby..."

"Aye noodle head i know you hear me calling you" he sucks his teeth from the couch but im more focused on wiping down the glass tables then hearing him call me for something stupid. Walking over to the speakers i turn it up keeping direct eye contact with him and his jaw drops in fake shock.

"Jokes on you because this is my fucking song" he laughs over the song before singing along
"Vacate in Atlanta, then she going back to Cali
Got your girl on my line, world on my line
The irony I fuck 'em at the same damn time
Malika eyein' me like a nigga don't exist
Babe, I know you want this dick!
Girl, I'm Erik killmonger" he raps along making his own remix and i cant help but to laugh at him. Under his hard exterior he was goofy as hell and enjoyed laughing and telling jokes.

"You wasnt even on beat" i laugh throwing away the windex covered paper towels and walking past him grabbing the broom. He doesnt miss the oppurtunity to grab my butt as i walk past and i slap his hand earning a chuckles.

"You a hater...you know my mixtape would be fire" he says and this time i cant help the way laughter explodes out of me. Now everybody want to drop a mixtape?

"Drop a bar for me right now then"i tease sweeping over the floor and he scoffs walking over to my phone and putting on the timmy turner instrumental and i roll my eyes. Nodding his head along to the beat he closes his eyes snapping along with a goofy grin on his face.

"Boy what the hell are you doing" i laugh but he shushes me and keeps snapping along to the beat.

"Babe i have to envision myself in the studio, please shut up" he demands with a straight face and i cant help the giggles. Had he always been this goofy? I have to hold my hand over my mouth to stop the laughs when he starts humming and letting out "mm yeah ok ok ok" because if my dude want to do something im going to support whatever it is. Even if that means doing the adlibs for his corny rap.
(Her adlibs will be the bold)

"Flyest nigga on the campus"

"Damn"

"Walk is dripping with swag"

"Swag"

"4.9 gpa

So you know im securing the bag"

"Bag secured"

"Got my girl with with me to"

"Das me"

"And that ass thick as shit"

"Thick"